WTF? This new free version controls how many characters I can have in my title...and other annoying stuff.

Go down

WTF? This new free version controls how many characters I can have in my title...and other annoying stuff.

Post by Just.Chris on Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:00 am

I started this forum a number of years ago on a paid server.  They began getting stingy about how much traffic and posting was allowed at a time so I switched to  forumotion.  They seemed okay at first, but now I'm seriously pissed.

I have made some replies to new members that have not shown up.  I have worked on colors only to have it pick what it wants and to top that off, it seems to randomly change the color scheme when I'm working here.  I only hope this post makes it. Geez! You try to do something right. Mad
Just.Chris
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: WTF? This new free version controls how many characters I can have in my title...and other annoying stuff.

Post by Moon Rouge on Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:57 am

It looks good, Chris! You did excellent job running it, still do!
I dunno the rest, ins and outs of running the web, nothing actually! I'll be back.
I have to cook now, and I cannot eat..... 3 weeks root canal work.... the dentist must like me, he still not done! I'm on antibiotics and painkillers, it sucks.
Moon Rouge

Back to top Go down

Re: WTF? This new free version controls how many characters I can have in my title...and other annoying stuff.

Post by Just.Chris on Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:18 pm

Ugh! I get addicted to pain killers! That's why I used to be the poppy.meister. lol I need to see a dentist too.

Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Rouge on Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:28 pm

On normal day 2 advils help and after 3 I get to nirvana, I'm sensitive, but, yes now after while they stopped work! I got some advanced ones spiced with codeine.I hate it, it makes me sick, so I take 4 regular advils as often I can....
The worse news is, the tooth is broken, now they now...after I got root canal done.. and that is why it hurts still. They try to save it...(or make more money, as I had to pay 500 on the top of what insurance pays) I think the tooth will have to come out anyway, and sooner the better. I am on involuntary liquid diet. Blah, enough of this.
Moon Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkamber on Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:27 am

Chris:
The forum looks good now.
The red background on every other post makes it a bit hard to read though.

Moon Rouge:
I hope you get your dental problems sorted out soon.

Twitter: Darkamber Dragon
Darkamber
Site Admin

https://darkamberdragon.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Rouge on Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:27 pm

Thanks Amber! First day I feel better, maybe I should complain more often! LOL Good to see you here, I hope more people will come. Smile
Moon Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by journeyintoinsanity on Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:40 pm

Glad you're feeling better!!
journeyintoinsanity

https://journeyintoinsanity.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Rouge on Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:01 pm

I'm almost good, well they will insert the post in the tooth, after 4 weeks, on August 13... why that day... But all pain is gone for now. Thanks Journey! (or what name would you like me call you here?) Good to see you here!
Moon Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down