hel and marvel

Go down

hel and marvel

Post by bsa on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:22 am

Having not paid much attention to the21st century I was mildly surprised by the marvel films stuff, but didn't pay much attention at the time, with another film about, I found a post today and was looking for something about hel , what I found was pages of marvel stuff, I have met hel and like her, though regal is a word I associate with hel, she is generally sensible and engaging, patient, yet I ponder how her turn in the marvel spotlight will bring her attention, and how many people will discover her.
It wouldn't hurt a few people in general to get over that Valhalla stuff, going to hel home is more likely, then again I laugh at the idea of butch idiots discovering freyja has first choice and a seriously pointed sense of humour.
Lady hel is worthy of respect, most will walk her compassionate halls, hail hel, goddess and protector of the passed.
I wait to see things and how they develop pre and post film.

bsa

Back to top Go down

Re: hel and marvel

Post by Darkamber on Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:03 am

I disliked that they made Hel the villain of the Marvel movie.
She's compassionate and loving.

Twitter: Darkamber Dragon
Darkamber
Site Admin

https://darkamberdragon.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by bsa on Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:10 am

I still haven't watched the latest film, waiting for it to be on tv, death has been portrayed as an enemy to be fought for quite some time due to the odd xtian disconnection from the life cycle and the other realms, exaggerated social tropes abound.
A goddess of the dead is good for those who die, which is part of the life cycle, a deliberate mislabelling and slur is that a goddess who cares for the dead seeks to destroy and kill, I have in mind a quote from pratchett about death .

Anyways, hel is welcome when the time comes, she found a place in her realm for a friend with no place to go.

bsa

Back to top Go down

Post by bsa on Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:04 pm

Had an odd moment earlier, I remembered a couple of things, I got a hug and was reminded to say, hel has a role with the dead, but she also helps the living and can help in life, talk with her .

bsa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum