Visiting Friend

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Visiting Friend

Post by VisitingFriend on Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:39 am

This is your visiting friend, Chris.

Since there seems to be little activity here, and seems to no longer exist a need for a protective place for Lokeans and (whether Hiddles Loki or lore Loki), I have decided to close the board since an offer was made to make another the founder but none have responded.

I receive notifications in email when I have PMs.  No one has sent me one to volunteer for this responsibility.  My legitimate email address is also available on my profile should anyone wish to step up and take over.

I tried a week ago to make a poll giving all members a choice to vote from several options. Due to forum erratic behavior, it would not post.  PhpBB.com has great tutorials on how to set up and run a forum, as does Formumotion.com, and there is also Google search.

I don't think this board necessary-the dozen or less who post here have each other's WordPress blog addresses which is also a good way to keep in touch with each other.  As erinlale pointed out: No one does much but shrug when mentioning Loki as one of their Gods or spouses.  The need has been served and the objective met.

Should I choose to delete the board, I will give the banner to anyone wishing to start fresh on another new forum.
My email address is on my profile.  Either DarkAmber or the founding Admin can be messaged if questions arise.

My email and others ways to talk to me are available on my profile and other means exist as well.

Thank You for your time,

Sincerely,

Visiting Friend, Chris.

VisitingFriend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Visiting Friend

Post by Darkamber on Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:45 am

I'm willing to take over the board as founder.

I've had quite a few people contacting me about missing the board while it was unavailable, so I think it still is useful.

Twitter: Darkamber Dragon
Darkamber
Site Admin

View user profile https://darkamberdragon.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top