Back again, again...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Back again, again...

Post by journeyintoinsanity on Sat May 07, 2016 5:08 pm

Ok, so I'm back yet again. This time, hopefully for good! XD I've moved into a new place with my boyfriend, we're getting up on our feet, and all is well now. My daughter loves it here, I love it here, and my kitties love it here. It's so peaceful...

Man, that old house, the one where all the bad shit happened in winter 2014-15... There is something majorly wrong about that house. I didn't notice it as much while I was living there, but every time I go into that house to move more stuff over to the new house, I'm hit with this heavy, oppressive feeling. I tried really hard to keep that house cleansed and all, and I was only really comfortable outside there. I never quite felt safe or at peace there, and I thought it was because of the disintegrating relationship with my ex. But I don't think that 'heaviness' there is all his doings. I did one last cleansing and I tweaked the wards before I officially moved out, just to make sure my daughter and her dad and his kitty would be okay there. But I hate going over there now. I tense up, my jaw clinches, and I get so cranky, even if I'm the only person there at the moment. So weird.

I'm glad that this new house is lighter. It feels happier. But, I'm still on guard. I think I'll always be a bit paranoid because of what happened. You better believe that we warded the crap out of this house! It's locked down even tighter than the old one. So far, so good. Smile
journeyintoinsanity

View user profile https://journeyintoinsanity.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Back again, again...

Post by Just.Christine on Sat May 07, 2016 5:54 pm

Yes...old and unhappy patterns can remian in the etheric a long time. Like wagon wheel ruts, they will only totally heal when those patterns change purposefully.

Reminds me of Googoo dolls song:
'Scars are souvenirs you never lose,
and the past is never far."
Just.Christine
Site Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kellic2016 on Mon May 09, 2016 2:19 am

I'm glad you're out of that sick old house. I hate oppressive places like that and I'm glad you're safe.

kellic2016

View user profile https://www.etsy.com/people/caspercat1?ref=hdr_user_menu

Back to top Go down

Post by njm on Tue May 10, 2016 8:55 pm

All the best with the new place.

njm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lokakisa on Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:27 pm

Wow, I'm late to catching up. But yay new place!

Lokakisa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by erinlale on Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:40 pm

Glad your new place is better! Might want to cleanse everything you bring over from there. And not bring too much of the old to the new.

erinlale

View user profile https://sites.google.com/site/erinlaleauthorpage/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top