Done!! *throws hands up un the air*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Done!! *throws hands up un the air*

Post by Just.Christine on Fri May 06, 2016 4:14 am

I try very harx to be non-judgemental but when people go seeStar warz and come home marriex to a shiny new pop culture god....

I don't know. This depressed me a lot. It made me sad and angry. I'm coming off a useless antidepressant and one of my kitties crossed the rainbow bridge this week; plus I deleted everybody off facebook who wasnt a Bingo Buddy. Friends...family...they all had to go. Enough is enough and too much is too much.

When life turns into people getting butt hurt over the politics of pissing-please, p!ease, please hear me out here! I dont mean the odd complaint, I'm talking about making it a a social media war, a political correctness war at the expense of common sense-and when people start to marry life size dolls and pillows (dont even ask aboit the people with the power to make this law!), and when people dump their Divine Spouse for a movie character as a mate....

I wont to be open minded, but I find dignified human behavior, culture, and class far more attractive.

It's no wonder other life supporting planets with high tech haven't helped us. We're too unbelievablly unbearably embarrassing and just dumb. And dumb is dangerous.

I used to enjoy reading posts on some of these peoples blogs but how can even think that I actually liked what they wrote. When did sanity turn intto....I dunno...whaever this is?

Hey, I'd have loved to marry one of my own fictional character but they're still just thought forms! Larvae. Of course I dont know thatmto be amfact either! But at least most of the stuff I've adopted in the way of believe is time honored for chrissake! As for Hiddle Loki? Well at least there actually IS a Loki! And most Loki spouses that identify with Marvel Loki accept it as a strictly form issue. As a shapeshifter.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

I never expected dystopia would look like this. When you can legally marry your pillow or sex doll...or ditch an actual god to marry Dr. Who or a Jedi? Oh. Just. Just. Just fuck it. Fuck it all.
I'm a paint a beard and eyepatch on my dildo and marry it. Why the hell not.
Just.Christine
Site Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Done!! *throws hands up un the air*

Post by Darkamber on Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:38 am

It was quite a shock when a couple of known Pagans suddenly came out as married to fictional characters.
I don't believe in pop culture paganism: Fictional characters are just that; fictional characters. They're not gods. No amount of fans will make them gods.

On the other hand, gods can take whatever forms they choose. I've seen Loki as HiddlesLoki in a couple of dreams. I found it disturbing so I asked Him not to do it any more.

Still, there's a huge difference between being in a relationship with a god who uses a pop culture mask, and claiming to be in a relationship with a pop culture character.

Like Heather F, who ditched Loki for Kylo Ren! Poor Loki.
Kylo Ren is an insignificant bug of a thought form, no matter how many fans he has. He's not a god by a very long shot.

Twitter: Darkamber Dragon
Darkamber
Site Admin

View user profile https://darkamberdragon.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by bsa on Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:19 am

loki may use a hiddles form every now and then because it is fun to play with, but its not one I am overly fond of, loki is a god not a film character, pop culture, um, I can do a decent impression of having paid attention to fahionable tenth century bookworm hipsters who wrote in depth poetic manuscripts with lots of obscure inside references, but otherwise im a few centuries/millenia out of date.

anyways- this says it basically- ''Still, there's a huge difference between being in a relationship with a god who uses a pop culture mask, and claiming to be in a relationship with a pop culture character.''

bsa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top