weird stuff that floats through my mind

View previous topic View next topic Go down

weird stuff that floats through my mind

Post by bsa on Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:02 pm

The character discord in my little pony is voiced by the same guy who played Q in star trek the next generation. Now I have strange visions of what Q gets up to outside of the continuum

If you take the song Lola by the kinks and change l-o-l-a to l-o-k-i , the song still works.

Its legal to post live bees, but I get grumbled at for posting bits of 'dangerous' aluminium motorbike covers without labelling them. Therefore at some point considered posting live bees just to annoy the staff in post office.

Some days the world is strange, but my brain just sees amusement in it.

bsa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: weird stuff that floats through my mind

Post by Just.Christine on Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:51 am

bsa wrote:The character discord in my little pony is voiced by the same guy who played Q in star trek the next generation. Now I have strange visions of what Q gets up to outside of the continuum

If you take the song Lola by the kinks and change l-o-l-a to l-o-k-i , the song still works.

Its legal to post live bees, but I get grumbled at for posting bits of 'dangerous' aluminium motorbike covers without labelling them. Therefore at some point considered posting live bees just to annoy the staff in post office.

Some days the world is strange, but my brain just sees amusement in it.

The world is strange only some days? Lol!
I once saw the cast of Star Trek NG ponified. Bald Jean-Luc pony was hilarious
Just.Christine
Site Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bsa on Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:17 pm

A while back, being fed up with living in a grumpy time warp, I watched mlp, simply because it was the opposite of my average day, it has cutesy and bright colours, turns out it is pretty good for a cartoon, specially as I remember the fad in the 80's, anyways I then had someone poking me with images and amusement, but it was in good fun poking and that was OK, anyways, I discovered fpudor on YouTube, the modern world can be amusing.
Meanwhile, I was pondering a bicycle, buy I'm not that easy, I have a mental dislike of a lot of modern stuff, so I ended up trading an engine rebuild for a 1950's car to someone who paid a reclamation yard, who had a 1930's bicycle, which takes 3 days to rebuild and I have to order the tyres specially. So by the time I get around my own oddness to look at the outside world, it looks fairly strange to me at times. Then I ask myself, why can't I just be like most people and just get a bike from a shop, but I suppose that's too simple.

To me the world is a strange place some days, but then the world thinks me strange for using pre 1960's technology and having a serious archaeologists hat, so it all works out.

bsa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bsa on Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:48 pm

To prove the world is strange, i just found out there is an academic called Mr frog.

bsa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by journeyintoinsanity on Sat May 07, 2016 5:14 pm

Aw... I love MLP. I grew up with the original G1 ponies and my mom kept them. I gave them to my daughter and she loves them! We watch the new MLP together. Yeah, it's 'for kids,' but it's awesome. The same people who did Powerpuff Girls do the MLP FIM, so you can't go wrong with that! Wink
journeyintoinsanity

View user profile https://journeyintoinsanity.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Just.Christine on Sat May 07, 2016 6:23 pm

My son (who's a 31 year old Brony) got me into the ponies.  When McDs
was giving happy meal ponies, Id get a new one each time it came out until they piled up on his computer desk.  He'd pick up each new one, smile and shake his head.

I had to go onto Amazon and buy him a Maude Pie pony.  I also baught one of Kisa's Derpy's for him.  (Btw Kisa, do you still have the other Derpy? If you're reading this)
Just.Christine
Site Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lokakisa on Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:48 pm

I do still have that Derpy. I'm just terrible for keeping up with things nowadays lol. If I can remember I'll look back up your addy and send it, no charge. These things are just taking up room.

Lokakisa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Just.Christine on Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:53 am

Smile <3
Just.Christine
Site Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content