Brief visit from Loki last night

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brief visit from Loki last night

Post by AzaleaMoon on Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:33 am

Hey everyone! Still around, just been very busy with life recently. Things are happening, both good and bad, and its taking up a lot of my time.

Just wanted to share a brief experience I had last night that I think might have been a visit from Loki.
I was on my laptop in my bedroom when out of the blue I noticed a strong burning smell. I got up and investigated the whole house thinking something might be wrong but found nothing.

The logical side of my brain says it was probably some dust in the laptop's fan or stuck to my bedroom light but I'd like to believe it was Loki popping in since I haven't heard much from him lately. Might have been thanking me for the offering I made for him on April 1st. Smile

How is everyone else doing lately?

AzaleaMoon

View user profile https://www.tumblr.com/blog/xxazaleamoonxx

Back to top Go down

Re: Brief visit from Loki last night

Post by Just.Christine on Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:52 am

Like you, busy with various things, hurling or dragging myself over obstacles.

I don't recall my dreams well as I used to. I can't do the dream diary thing. Even to jot notes. If I engage my brain and turn on a light no less, I'll never go back to sleep.

Could have been a shorting wire or fan dust...but that doesn't mean it wasn't Loookiiiii! Very Happy

Keep your nose on the alert all the same. Do a good overall check of your household outlets and electrical appliance plugs.

I once lived in this house that had outlets on the damn floor! In the wee hours, we woke up hearing a hissing sound. My ex looked down to see the cat pissing and smoke was rising up. He thought, "Holy shit! Is this cat pissing acid??? Turns out he was peeing on the electrical outlet. He shorted it out. It popped and flashed and he ran off.

Yeah...the smell of burnt cat piss is like nothing you've ever smelled. Laughing Razz
Just.Christine
Site Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AzaleaMoon on Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:48 pm

Yay, burnt cat piss! Sounds great lol.

AzaleaMoon

View user profile https://www.tumblr.com/blog/xxazaleamoonxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content