"Evidence of Loki's worship?"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Evidence of Loki's worship?"

Post by Darkamber on Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:43 am

Found a very interesting article: "Evidence of Loki's worship?" by Dagulf Loptson.
You can read it here: http://polytheist.com/orgrandr-lokean/2014/12/02/evidence-of-lokis-worship/

Twitter: Darkamber Dragon
Darkamber
Site Admin

View user profile https://darkamberdragon.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: "Evidence of Loki's worship?"

Post by Just.Christine on Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:18 am

Interesting article! Presenting these arguments and evidence nevertheless falls upon deaf ears in America. The Heathen Lore forum had a few threads making those arguments. One well thought out article went ignored completely and the rest were treated with contempt. Mostly based upon disdain for the types of modern day worshippers of Loki as a god of freaks, queers, and Marvel fans.

That's why I have nothing to do with people like that at all anymore. Then if you don't debate with them they mock you and think they've won, ect. Ad nauseum.

Loki's presence in Heathenry seems to act as an incising blade that cuts and divides various types. He seems to act as a repellent to keep divisive and contentious people away from his various groups. He has no room in his life for dealing with the Heathen version of backwards fundie Christian sects.
Just.Christine
Site Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lokakisa on Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:55 am

I actually know Dagulf as a member of the House of Netjer. He was one of the first people I talked to about Loki before I ventured out of Kemeticism.
Dagulf published a book about Loki called "Playing With Fire." You can find it on Amazon and Lulu and probably other places too. I have it but haven't read yet.

Lokakisa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top