Anyone ever heard of this person?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anyone ever heard of this person?

Post by Corannhena on Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:21 am

If you're bored, and you don't mind a few hours (or possibly days) being sucked out of your life, go google Sp*rings*1 (without the asterisks, somewhat ironically, which you will understand if you google her. I put them there b/c she admits to googling herself and if she sees that she's been mentioned she WILL show up. She's kinda like Beetlejuice, that way). She has, um, issues about the way she's served in restaurants. A LOT of issues. Which she's been ranting about since for at least literally a decade, on various message boards and blogs (other issues include but are not limited to: people who "cut" in line and drivers who let other people onto the road from side streets/parking lots, both of which she apparently REALLY hates). She also really, REALLY loves ranch dressing, to the point where she once said she goes to some restaurants JUST for their ranch. I first found out about her back in 2010, I think, and I google her every so often (maybe once a year?) to see if she's any different than she used to be. The answer is always no. :/

I also made a bingo card with some of the stuff she says most often (she tends to repeat herself a lot and has a lot of "catchphrases" if you will) : http://bit.ly/1Zinv53 (bitly'd b/c the original link was loooooong)
Corannhena

View user profile http://corannhena.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone ever heard of this person?

Post by Just.Christine on Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:06 pm

Jeez, I've been a pain in people's ass all my life and I get no love and this person is a minor net celebrity?

Then again, Futuramas Bender is a tremendous ass and everyone loves him. Razz
Just.Christine
Site Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Corannhena on Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:04 pm

Sometimes she'll say things that will make me feel sorry for her (although I've never interacted with her directly), but then she goes right back to making me want to reach through the screen and pour my coffee* over her head. :p

*After it's cooled down somewhat.  I'd just want to make her messy, not, like, scald her.
Corannhena

Back to top Go down

Post by Just.Christine on Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:47 pm

I feel somehow compelled to google her now. I could use a sabbatical from all this moving madness and aggravating ex-spouses
Just.Christine
Site Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Corannhena on Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:22 pm

She has over a dozen different blogs (and that's just on Blogspot), most of them talking about the same thing. Not blog entries. Blogs. With one entry each. :p (Her newest is the "stealing parking spots" one. Which, as far as I can gather, is basically "if you wait for other people to pull out of parking spots so you can get them you are MEAN and SELFISH and UNFAIR etc." :p )
Corannhena

Back to top Go down

Post by Just.Christine on Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:34 am

Wow! Sounds really obsessive compulsive in a way.
Just.Christine
Site Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top