Weird mood

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Weird mood

Post by journeyintoinsanity on Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:20 pm

Does anyone else ever get this way sometimes? I want to be left alone, but I don't want to feel alone. I don't know if it's because I'm really close to giving astral birth or if I'm just "
peopled out"
from being around too many people this week. Maybe a bit of both? I don't know. I haven't felt Anyone around today at all, which is really odd. Either They're super busy or I'm just not able to sense anything today. I just kinda feel like I'm in a funk this afternoon. I don't like it.
journeyintoinsanity

View user profile https://journeyintoinsanity.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Weird mood

Post by Just.Christine on Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:06 pm

journeyintoinsanity wrote:Does anyone else ever get this way sometimes? I want to be left alone, but I don't want to feel alone. I don't know if it's because I'm really close to giving astral birth or if I'm just "
peopled out"
from being around too many people this week. Maybe a bit of both? I don't know. I haven't felt Anyone around today at all, which is really odd. Either They're super busy or I'm just not able to sense anything today. I just kinda feel like I'm in a funk this afternoon. I don't like it.

I have depression alot, but I feel ya. In fact, I've been in a funk as well. I don't sense Odin. Of course I was just PMS pissy at him about a week before my period. I didn't want him around anyhow but was hurt that he was so nonchalant about it too. I do like Loki around when I'm in distress and he seems to look in on me more frequently when I'm depressed. He has ways of making himself known. (Vee haf vays uff maykink you tokk! Lol! Came to mind)

Odin sucks at givimg comfort or else I freeze him out. Like the bird pictire said, I just don't know. I think Loki has an easier time of comforting me because he's not deep into me the way me and Odin are. Or were. Or whatthefuck ever it is or isn't.

I need to get laid. I need a human friend/lover. That's all there is to it.
Just.Christine
Site Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by journeyintoinsanity on Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:56 pm

I think mine was related to giving astral birth. The little guy was born late this afternoon. Maybe I was having some kind of astral PPD episode? I do feel more normal now, but I still can't sense Anyone. Maybe once my energy normalizes it'll be easier?
And yeah, a good mortal romp is a very good thing indeed! XD
journeyintoinsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Just.Christine on Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:00 am

The thing is, is that Odin isn't keen on me having sex with a man. I noticed that both Beth and Diana Paxson have female companions and Odin seems fine with that.

Problem is is that I'm just not into women. I was when I was younger, but nowadays I have no physical attraction to women. I have to bd close friends with a female and if I fall in love with her for who she is then attraction rises out of that naturally. But just going to a bar or dating services online isn't going to work. Lots of lesbian and bi women are very leery about women like me and not without reason. They're more likely to want me sexually (or someone like me) long before I'd be ready-if at all.

Astral pregnancy perplexes me. Sometimes I wonder if I've given birth without knowing it and feeling very weird and annoyed by it. Odin gazed wistfully in the general area of my belly once. I think he wanted to have a baby more because I was resistant more than for the child itself. Odin and I are like the Push-Me Pull-You from that movie with Rex Harrisson which I have--
Dr. Doolittle! That movie.

On the one hand I feel very edgy and irritated that I may have one or more astral rugrats and the rest of me jusf doesn't give a flying rats ass as long as I don't have to care for them. And that makes me feel like a bad person. I'm just never been mommy material. Never have been. II realized that after I had my only child and made surs I wouldn't have anymore. Part of me feels relieved that my son swings more in the direction of men and has no strong feelings about having kids either. I don't want to be a grandma.
Just.Christine
Site Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by journeyintoinsanity on Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:07 am

That's weird that Odin says no to men for His wives. Loki told me that if I were to be frisky with my MS, that He could feel it vicariously in my MS's senses. Not horsing, just tapping into his brain. Even so, I still didn't want to. The connection and attraction were gone, and can't just "
do it"
for the sake of doing it. So I had resigned myself to no mortal sex anymore, even though I really wanted to find someone who could full-on horse Loki or Fen. I knew that would never happen. Not around here in the Bible Belt! I am attracted to women, but I've never had that kind of relationship with a lady. I'd probably freeze if I ever had the opportunity! XD

And it's ok to not feel maternal. And to not want any more kids. My one is plenty enough! I love kids, but I don't want to raise any more! She's one of Loki's and is more than a handful!! XD
journeyintoinsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Just.Christine on Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:30 pm

Odin experiences sex vicariously in my body along with me. My guess would be that for him to 'enter' a man even for sexual purposes with a woman would make him feel icky and/or jealous. Sort of like being the invisible party in a three way with two men.

I'm probably wrong about that;
after all, Lay of Harbard has him telling Thor (teasingly) he wished he could have held down a frisky womanformhim while he fucked her. Not exactly a three way but not NOT a three way either.

Now I'm both disgusted and aroused. Laughing I always see Marvel Thor in my mind when that story situation comes to mind.
Just.Christine
Site Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Rouge on Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:53 pm

Odin.Chris wrote: My guess would be that for him to 'enter' a man even for sexual purposes with a woman would make him feel icky and/or jealous. Sort of like being the invisible party in a three way with two men.
Nope. The full or near full possession knocks the consciousness of the horse out, even the physical appearance and most definitely the technique and practice changes. The horse knows-recalls nothing much about it later on, if all goes well. The danger in horsing is the physical strain on the horse, especially if he is unaware what is happening. And for the partner not to confuse the horse with the deity later on, or in demand.
Moon Rouge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by journeyintoinsanity on Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:30 pm

I can see how that would be problematic. I have a hard time seeing the line between Fen and my friend (the one with the shard thing). I really have to pay attention to what I say and how I behave. He doesn't know who he is, and he's also his own person. But in many ways, I see Fen shining through. That's when the line blurs and I have to be very careful.
journeyintoinsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Just.Christine on Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:45 pm

journeyintoinsanity wrote:I can see how that would be problematic. I have a hard time seeing the line between Fen and my friend (the one with the shard thing). I really have to pay attention to what I say and how I behave. He doesn't know who he is, and he's also his own person. But in many ways, I see Fen shining through. That's when the line blurs and I have to be very careful.

Exactly. Even if he has Fen shards it doesn't mean that he identifies with them. And if he became aware he might choose not to identify with the shard in any significant way.
Just.Christine
Site Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Just.Christine on Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:47 pm

Moon Rouge wrote:
Odin.Chris wrote: My guess would be that for him to 'enter' a man even for sexual purposes with a woman would make him feel icky and/or jealous. Sort of like being the invisible party in a three way with two men.
Nope. The full or near full possession knocks the consciousness of the horse out, even the physical appearance and most definitely the technique and practice changes. The horse knows-recalls nothing much about it later on, if all goes well. The danger in horsing is the physical strain on the horse, especially if he is unaware what is happening. And for the partner not to confuse the horse with the deity later on, or in demand.

And now I'm burdened with the word Rohyhpnol running through my head. I'm so dirty.
Just.Christine
Site Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by journeyintoinsanity on Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:12 pm

Odin.Chris wrote:
journeyintoinsanity wrote:I can see how that would be problematic. I have a hard time seeing the line between Fen and my friend (the one with the shard thing). I really have to pay attention to what I say and how I behave. He doesn't know who he is, and he's also his own person. But in many ways, I see Fen shining through. That's when the line blurs and I have to be very careful.

Exactly. Even if he has Fen shards it doesn't mean that he identifies with them. And if he became aware he might choose not to identify with the shard in any significant way.
True. If Fen wants him to know, He'll let him know. I ain't sayin' a word! But there are times when Fen is really shining through. Like, he'll say something or give a look, and it's definitely Fen.
journeyintoinsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Rouge on Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:09 pm

Odin.Chris wrote: Rohyhpnol running through my head. I'm so dirty.
UGH, and I'm so uniformed...I had to look up the Rohypnol word. LOL A rape date drug? You got somehow sidetracked, this is not how it works.
Moon Rouge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Rouge on Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:20 pm

Well, from the practical point of the view and stuff, I would ( like you would not me) want to know if he is/was married, has children, and what is his global opinion on the related stuff. You are in vulnerable position, it is good to know at least the tangible facts. Smile
Moon Rouge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Just.Christine on Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:02 pm

Moon Rouge wrote:
Odin.Chris wrote: Rohyhpnol running through my head. I'm so dirty.
UGH, and I'm so uniformed...I had to look up the Rohypnol word. LOL A rape date drug? You got somehow sidetracked, this is not how it works.

Rohypnol makes a person not remember what happened after the deed is done, like possessory trance.
Well, it did bring to mind Odin bragging about his rune spells to make women want you, lol. Runehypnol. Laughing
Just.Christine
Site Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by journeyintoinsanity on Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:10 pm

Moon Rouge wrote:

Well, from the practical point of the view and stuff, I would ( like you would not me) want to know if he is/was married, has children, and what is his global opinion on the related stuff. You are in vulnerable position, it is good to know at least the tangible facts. Smile
Yep. And I do. Smile

And "
runehypnol"
!!! LOL!
journeyintoinsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top