Is it normal to have full conversations?

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Is it normal to have full conversations?

Post by Moon Rouge on Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:29 pm

I have going with Odin for a while, and it is not always so smooth. He is supposed to be my father, and I still chew on that info. After all, we all are the children of Odin. Laughing
Right in this moment Odin has my admiration and respect, thanks to Loki, and I hope it will not change, at least for a while.
Moon Rouge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkamber on Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:40 am

I haven't talked with my ancestors since I lost my connection to the spirit world in May 2012.
I haven't asked for signs;
there are very limited options for signs when I spend most of my time indoors in my own apartment.

The medium talked directly with my ancestors for me, so she didn't see the future. My ancestors said "
You're a Queen! It's time you behaved like one."
I don't know quite what that means. My impression was that a Queen served O/others, and that it wasn't about reigning over others. I'm not a spirit worker or clergy though, so I don't know how to serve others in my communities. Apart from being helpful and supportive and try to answer questions I get.

Twitter: Darkamber Dragon
Darkamber
Site Admin

View user profile https://darkamberdragon.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Rouge on Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:10 am

Darkamber wrote:I haven't talked with my ancestors since I lost my connection to the spirit world in May 2012.
I haven't asked for signs;
there are very limited options for signs when I spend most of my time indoors in my own apartment.

The medium talked directly with my ancestors for me, so she didn't see the future. My ancestors said "
You're a Queen! It's time you behaved like one."
I don't know quite what that means. My impression was that a Queen served O/others, and that it wasn't about reigning over others. I'm not a spirit worker or clergy though, so I don't know how to serve others in my communities. Apart from being helpful and supportive and try to answer questions I get.

Your ancestors said it, then you just may have a royal blood. Smile
Moon Rouge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ToriKitt on Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:03 am

I've never been able to communicate with my ancestors at all, really. I got a sign from my grandpa once, and I think it's possible one other sign from much, much earlier, but I never pursued it. I don't know who my ancestors ARE for the most part. White people far as the eye can see, that much I know. I'm very pasty and that seems to be the trend. Scottish, French, British, German. Beyond that, I'm lost. Not sure it matters for me.

ToriKitt

View user profile http://www.giver-of-trials.zohosites.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkamber on Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:05 am

Moon Rouge wrote:Your ancestors said it, then you just may have a royal blood. Smile

Well, I can trace my family line on my mother's side back to Harald HÃ¥rfagre (Harald Hairfair). :-P
But that wasn't the impression I got, that it had anything to do with royal blood. More that it was a job, perhaps? Maybe I could have been a spirit worker, if my connection to gods and spirits hadn't been broken in May 2012...

Twitter: Darkamber Dragon
Darkamber
Site Admin

View user profile https://darkamberdragon.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top