Is it normal to have full conversations?

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Is it normal to have full conversations?

Post by Lokakisa on Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:20 am

Personally I have trouble dealing with queenship due to being American. So I also have a poor opinion about royalty in general.

Lokakisa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ToriKitt on Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:23 am

I'd agree that, without having had personal experience, I would be inclined to believe that shards can happen until proven otherwise. And since proving something like that's pretty much a no-go, I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt. There's a big difference between believing shards are real and believing they have authority or a higher status because of that. That's where I get suspicious. I'm all for believing everyone's personal experiences. It's when it's used as leverage I get eye-narrowed.

ToriKitt

View user profile http://www.giver-of-trials.zohosites.com

Back to top Go down

Post by journeyintoinsanity on Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:57 pm

I agree. If someone discovers that they're a shard or whatnot, and they accept it, I don't think it should be a free pass for them to go on a power trip. Like, hey, bow down to me. (Kneel!) xD Nope. I have a friend who is one and she does not flaunt it one bit. I'm honestly glad I'm not because I don't think I could cope with that. I have a hard enough time as it is accepting the jotun stuff.
journeyintoinsanity

View user profile https://journeyintoinsanity.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Rouge on Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:16 pm

What can I say, I am very skeptic about all queens, shards and souls theories.
If someone honestly believe in something like this, perhaps have UPG to support a theory, it is more than fine.
I have problem when someone smacks it to everyone face every single time they can. It is not something they believe, it is the push for others to accept it.

journeyintoinsanity wrote: I don't think it should be a free pass for them to go on a power trip.
I was typing same time as you! Smile
Moon Rouge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by journeyintoinsanity on Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:26 pm

Moon Rouge wrote:What can I say, I am very skeptic about all queens, shards and souls theories.
If someone honestly believe in something like this, perhaps have UPG to support a theory, it is more than fine.
I have problem when someone smacks it to everyone face every single time they can. It is not something they believe, it is the push for others to accept it.

journeyintoinsanity wrote: I don't think it should be a free pass for them to go on a power trip.
I was typing same time as you! Smile

Ha ha! Laughing And we said pretty much the same thing: People can have upg, just don't whack me in the head with it. :;
):
journeyintoinsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Rouge on Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:31 pm

journeyintoinsanity wrote: Ha ha! Laughing And we said pretty much the same thing: People can have upg, just don't whack me in the head with it. :;
):

Yeh, that, in one line. How many words I wasted! ? Laughing
Moon Rouge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ToriKitt on Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:43 pm

Always a good principle, whatever the topic. ^^;

ToriKitt

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkamber on Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:24 am

I talked to my ancestors via a medium a few times. They told me I was a Queen. But they never told me what I was a Queen of. I'm still baffled by this.
I'm spiritually headblind;
I can't see or hear spirits. I can't even astral travel. So I have no court of spirits like I have read other Queens do.
What's the point of being a Queen of nothing? Maybe it's about female power and empowerment? But then we all should be Queens!
I don't know what to believe about this Queen thing.

Twitter: Darkamber Dragon
Darkamber
Site Admin

View user profile https://darkamberdragon.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by journeyintoinsanity on Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:46 am

Darkamber wrote:What's the point of being a Queen of nothing? Maybe it's about female power and empowerment? But then we all should be Queens!
I don't know what to believe about this Queen thing.
Maybe it is? Queen of yourself? And yeah, if that's the case, then we should all be. Have you tried asking for signs about it?
journeyintoinsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by ToriKitt on Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:01 am

It could very well be that the medium saw a future (or present!) where you took control of your life in a way that could only be described as badass and queenly. If the meaning was more literal, however, maybe it's a future thing and hasn't happened yet?

ToriKitt

Back to top Go down

Post by Just.Christine on Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:39 pm

journeyintoinsanity wrote:I enjoy Magick From Scratch. Smile Especially the bits she gets from Hermes.

I honestly don't know how I feel about the whole queenship thing. I mean, I'm the "
queen"
of my home, but that's about it. The Queen that nobody listens to! XD But sacred queenship? I don't know. Maybe it's because I don't feel drawn to that path. I feel more of the shamaness/healer type thing coming to the forefront. Not diviner, but healer. Helping people to find their way and feel better. Smile

As far as shards and incarnations go, I do feel that's a Thing. Especially for People like Loki, Fen, and Sigyn who have been through some seriously major trauma. Humans can shard as well from trauma. I would assume the same for the Gods and Goddesses. I have a theory, based on something I read a long time ago, that the deity shards end up with humans as part of the healing process. And sometimes They'll incarnate a portion of Themselves into a human body to either heal a trauma or experience what we experience Down Here. Incarnating like that helps Them understand and relate to us better. I wish I could remember where I read this because it was interesting.

You've actually given a shape and vocabulary to something I had an inkling about. One song Odin sent me was, "
Show me the Way."
by Styx. Styx! The very thing!! How apropo. I was puzzled about what it was he felt I could heal in him. Still am, really. Especially since I always seem on the verge of punting him to the curb on any given day to the next. The man can be enraging!

I was overcome by a chilly thought about him yesterday: that the only stake he had in preventing or delaying Ragnarok (according to his busy body-ness in the lore) was because he enjoys fucking and killing and he can't continue to do that if existence ceases. Save now, kill and fuck later.
What can I say? Men are selfish pricks, some more than others.
Just.Christine
Site Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by journeyintoinsanity on Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:24 am

That theory is possible. If there's nothing left to enjoy, probably oughta save it. Unfortunately, it meant a lot of bad things happened to Others. I really don't see why it was necessary to do what They did to Fen. I picked up on something from Fen empathically the other day that gave no indication that He would have ever just destroyed something 'just cuz.' That's all I really want to say about it. It was incredibly intense. O.o But I find the whole binding situation to have been completely and utterly unnecessary. For Fen and Loki both.
journeyintoinsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by ToriKitt on Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:26 am

That's always been my impression too, that Fen's binding was way not needed, and just cruel, for him and his parent. But that's just my two cents, I am sure there are plenty who believe differently. ^^;

ToriKitt

Back to top Go down

Post by journeyintoinsanity on Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:41 am

I firmly believe it was some kind of ploy. For what reason, I don't know. I suspect it has something to do with the sheer amount of power Fen has, and allowing Iron Wood to have Him on our side? I feel someone didn't think that was a good idea, so the Ragnarok excuse was created as a diversion. I have absolutely NO indication from Anyone about this, just a hunch. I mean, think about it. With Loki and Fen unable to intervene, keeping Hel busy in Helheim, and putting Jorm out to sea, that would severely limit Angrboda's options to stop or prevent any 'something' from happening. I don't think it was enough to keep Her down, but it could have been enough to make things more difficult for Her. Especially with the emotional mindfuck of having your family mistreated. And maybe this is one reason why Fen reacted the way He did to Odin wanting me to work with Him, and why Angrboda took that wolf stance with whoever was standing in front of u/Us. Dunno. Like I said, just a theory.
journeyintoinsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by ToriKitt on Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:58 am

That's a very interesting theory. I haven't got any UPG at this point on it, but I have similar just-hunches. I keep wanting to ask Loki about it, but it's such a sore spot, and I feel like I'd rather wait until I know him better. Still in the early stages with him. I did do a preliminary journal entry after reading Fen's story though, and it was drifting towards a similar thought.

ToriKitt

Back to top Go down

Post by Just.Christine on Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:26 pm

I don't actually believe that about Odin. It was just a bitter and ugly thought I had when I was pissed.
Trying to suss Odin's motives is a huge mindfuck. I try to leave it alone but once in awhile my nature bursts through.
I usually find myself believing the stories were mostly just stories, some may have happened, others not. I figured the lore exists to tell us what the gods are like rather than what they did.
But I just don't know. How could I?
I haven't had a serious sit down conversation with either Loki or Odin about this stuff. And as far as divination goes, I'm actually more afraid of the truth than lies or errors.
I don't think Ragnarok will occur like the lore because it entails Loki and Odin being ready to kill each other and they're just too chummy. Like twins those two are! Playing tricks and making mischief.
Just.Christine
Site Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ToriKitt on Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:51 pm

I actually wondered about that, because I was praying to Loki about an issue I was having this last weekend, and all of a sudden I got this pressing thought that He wanted me to talk to Odin, that Odin might be willing to help. I am skiddish as all fuck about Him, so I said essentially "
Do I have to?"
Loki didn't budge. I ended up getting a proxy with my tarot cards because I don't want to talk to Him. I can't explain why, and it might offend some, but He scares the shit out of me and I'd rather He not take interest. But Loki seemed to think it was an awesome idea and not the least bit worried. It seems like at least at this time He feels just fine, if not positive, about Odin, and I'm cranky about having to try to bend my views into shape there. >
>
;
;

ToriKitt

Back to top Go down

Post by Just.Christine on Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:00 pm

ToriKitt wrote:I actually wondered about that, because I was praying to Loki about an issue I was having this last weekend, and all of a sudden I got this pressing thought that He wanted me to talk to Odin, that Odin might be willing to help. I am skiddish as all fuck about Him, so I said essentially "
Do I have to?"
Loki didn't budge. I ended up getting a proxy with my tarot cards because I don't want to talk to Him. I can't explain why, and it might offend some, but He scares the shit out of me and I'd rather He not take interest. But Loki seemed to think it was an awesome idea and not the least bit worried. It seems like at least at this time He feels just fine, if not positive, about Odin, and I'm cranky about having to try to bend my views into shape there. >
>
;
;

Don't feel bad and certainly don't worry about offending me at any rate. Odin is an imposing figure and can be intimidating. He has a reputation to uphold. Loki pointed me to Odin as well and I had the same sense of dread at first.
I don't know what those two boys are up to.
Just.Christine
Site Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by journeyintoinsanity on Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:01 pm

Yeah, I was the same way. Having Loki around was "
tricky"
enough. I'm always second-guessing stuff from Him, and I'd heard Odin was just as bad about that. I'm actually relieved that Fen noped it as hard as He did. :;
):
journeyintoinsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Rouge on Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:12 pm

You two telling me right now ! Laughing Surprised Mad
Moon Rouge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ToriKitt on Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:22 pm

Haha! It's nice to know I'm not the only one who looks at possible interactions with trepidation.

ToriKitt

Back to top Go down

Post by journeyintoinsanity on Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:25 pm

Yeah, you're not the only one! Not at all! I know I wouldn't mesh well with Odin. Heck, sometimes I barely mesh with Loki! The only reason I put up with shenanigans is because I love Him. XD
journeyintoinsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Just.Christine on Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:33 pm

Moon Rouge wrote:You two telling me right now ! Laughing Surprised Mad

Uuuuuuk uk uk uk uk!

I would take anything I say about Odin with a grain of salt right now. It's a week before my period is due and that = I hate all men. Laughing

Actually I think male devotees of Odin experience more friction than women do. Women are his weak spot for sure. Some days he can hurt my feelings and other days I can wrap him around my pinky. Although I rather think he allows me to think that. He probably humors me.
He can be thoughtless and insensitive at times.
Just.Christine
Site Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Rouge on Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:09 pm

I often go back and forth on how I feel about Odin.
Where is my salt shaker, lets drill the holes bigger to more salt comes out, just for talking about Allfather.
Moon Rouge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ToriKitt on Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:19 pm

HA. Yeahhh. I have to say, I've read a lot of things that make me feel like I could connect with Him. But I've also read a lot of "
hard nope lines"
for me, at which point i cannot have dealings with someone.

ToriKitt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top