" Age of Ultron" movie

View previous topic View next topic Go down

" Age of Ultron" movie

Post by Lokakisa on Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:41 pm

So what did you think of Avengers 2?

We all thought something was missing, AMIRITE? (Ultron was vaguely entertaining due to his voice but the rest was meh.)

Test-audiences were confused and thought Loki was controlling Ultron so his scene was cut and not even included on the DVD. All I could find on the web is a 4-second clip and I can't even be sure that's it's legit. Hiddles confirmed that he shot a segment but it was cut. Apparently he does an impression of Odin in a conversation with Thor ... arggh wish I could find it. Thor 3 cannot come soon enough.

Lokakisa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: " Age of Ultron" movie

Post by Moon Rouge on Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:31 pm

I like the Jurassic World much better, I loved The Mad Max Furry Road, as far the movies go.
Avengers 2: blah! not so much
i liked Guardians of the Galaxy more, what was raccoon's name Rocket!
Moon Rouge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by njm on Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:52 pm

I liked Age of Ultron, but I think the issue is that no villian will ever match Loki.

njm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by journeyintoinsanity on Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:31 pm

I saw a photo on Pinterest of the scene where Thor talks to vision!Heimdall. You can sort of see someone who looks an awful lot like Loki behind Heimdall. If I come across it again, I'll link it.
journeyintoinsanity

View user profile https://journeyintoinsanity.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkamber on Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:46 pm

I thought Age of Ultron was entertaining, but not much more than that. It was entertaining as long as you ignored the plot holes.

Twitter: Darkamber Dragon
Darkamber
Site Admin

View user profile https://darkamberdragon.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lokakisa on Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:12 am

njm wrote:I liked Age of Ultron, but I think the issue is that no villian will ever match Loki.

Exactly. Ultron really didn't live up to the hype.

journeyintoinsanity wrote:I saw a photo on Pinterest of the scene where Thor talks to vision!Heimdall. You can sort of see someone who looks an awful lot like Loki behind Heimdall. If I come across it again, I'll link it.

*nod nod* I have seen vague images/clips like that, but nothing clear enough to be worthy of posting here.

Darkamber wrote:I thought Age of Ultron was entertaining, but not much more than that. It was entertaining as long as you ignored the plot holes.

Ha ha ha I know right! Also I hate how characters are split between studios, so you've got Quicksilver in two different movies ... Vision was cool though.

Lokakisa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Just.Christine on Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:31 pm

I really loved Vision! I enjoyed the movie more than I expected I would due to the heavy Pinoccio refs in the commercials. Ultrons personality really reminded me of Greed from Fullmetal Alchemist. Also the voice.
I can't wait to see what fleshes out of that vision of Heimdall in Hel. Perhaps we'll get to see Hela, Fenrir and Jormie! Surprised
Of course they'll villainize them, lol.
Plus, I don't know why they were whining about being in Hel. They were surrounded by beautiful dancing girls. You know...to dance with and screw as opposed to killing each other and coming back to life daily in Valhala, lol.
Just.Christine
Site Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lokakisa on Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:03 pm

Hahaha I know right! A lot of different points in that movie could've been fleshed out more to make the point of the dire seriousness of it or whatever.
I remember Hela is in the comics but dunno about Fenrir or Jormy ... too lazy to look, lol.

Lokakisa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top