Still here

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Still here

Post by AzaleaMoon on Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:43 pm

Hi everyone
Just letting everyone know that I'm still around and haven't left the forum. I've been lurking but just haven't had much to say lately.

Life has taken a bit of a turn for the negative recently, tbh. My best friend and I have been communicating with Loki and several other gods/goddesses for the past year, but recent events have made us both doubt whether or not we've really been communicating with them at all. I won't say what she's been going through since it's not really my place to talk about it behind her back (I've provided her with the link to this forum in case she wants to join and post about it here), but let's just say we've been dealing with some very dark stuff recently. Well, moreso she's been dealing with it and I'm a witness. We are looking at both supernatural and psychological explanations for what's been happening, but it's shaken us both up and now we're not sure what experiences we've had with Loki and co. were real, and what weren't.

So, yeah, that's my life at the moment. Just wanted to pop in and say hi so you all know I'm still interested in being a part of this amazing group of people Smile

AzaleaMoon

View user profile https://www.tumblr.com/blog/xxazaleamoonxx

Back to top Go down

Re: Still here

Post by Darkamber on Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:46 am

Nice to see you again!

I'm sorry to hear you've been dealing with some dark stuff.
I hope you can resolve it, and find out what was real.

Twitter: Darkamber Dragon
Darkamber
Site Admin

View user profile https://darkamberdragon.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by AzaleaMoon on Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:58 am

Thanks Amber Smile

AzaleaMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by journeyintoinsanity on Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:48 am

I hope you can get it resolved, too. If you ever need to talk, bounce around ideas, or just vent, we're here.
journeyintoinsanity

View user profile https://journeyintoinsanity.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonwings on Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:56 am

Hope things turn out okay for you both.
Dragonwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Rouge on Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:03 am

I'm sorry to hear this too.
I have to say this: On the side from my regular path I was dabbing, because of tarot, in some stuff around the Kabbalah and Crowley books. I encountered number of unpleasant things.
It was short lived, and I knew Loki was not involved. Now I see, I was more than lucky to know.
My best way out was immediately stop, and that includes the curiosity, doing whatever I was at and into.
I hope you can sort out what and who you are dealing with soon. My best wishes to this ends well.
Moon Rouge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AzaleaMoon on Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:19 am

Thanks everyone!

Moon Rogue, the Circle we're both members of has been working with the Kabbalah and Crowley's Thoth cards recently, maybe that's an explanation. Our leader has decided we will not be continuing Kabbalah work next year (it was another high-ranking member's idea to do it) so maybe once we're done with it things will settle down. My friend says she's been dealing with this dark stuff for approximately six months (she didn't tell me immediately when it started, I've only become privy to it recently) but the last 2 months or so have been particularly bad. It does coincide with the Kabbalah work, though. Thanks for that insight, it's given me something to consider.

As I said I won't go into too much detail but the gist of it is she's been being harrassed by a negative entity (at least this is what she believes, as I said in my first post we are looking into the possibilty of it being psychological - she does suffer from Asperger's and Depression so it may be linked to that). This entity has impersonated a number of deities including Loki and Fenrir, which is why we're both unsure right now if we've even really met them. There have been some signs that Loki might be trying to help us get rid of it, though. My friend's Fiance is sensitive to spirit activity and just recently he saw what appeared as a white mist behind her at the same time as she felt a pulling sensation on the top of her head and smelled Cinnamon - maybe Loki was trying to pull this entity out of her space?

AzaleaMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Just.Christine on Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:07 pm

I'm sorry to hear you're going through this. I hope your friend joins the forum. We may know only a little (some of us) but we support each other.
Just.Christine
Site Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Rouge on Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:41 pm

Allison, you must be aware than anything and anybody you deal with can ( and will, if there is an agenda on the mind) feed on yours (or your friend, or who ever is involved) weaknesses.
This goes not only for spirits and Powers, it goes for humans too.

I work alone. In a group you better know who you are dealing with.....

I posted the links to this too, but funny thing;
today I found it on different place than before, there it disappeared.
Paul Hughes Barlow has a lot info about Thoth Tarots and related stuff, but his site and links change like chameleon....

So I copy pasted it here:

How Black Magicians Hide (http://www.paulhughesbarlow.com/black-magicians-hide/)

How black magicians hide is a very interesting question. Even when (if?) you find out who is doing black magic, your work does not end there, for there is a technique used that is not found in the grimoires. Surrogacy is the technique, and it is related to walkins. There is always a trail that leads back to the black magician that is impossible to completely erase, just as it is difficult to delete your browsing history. Magicians know this, so they use a surrogate – channelling their work so it appears to come through someone else, usually a friend or relative, or someone known to the victim. Another way is to make it look like it comes from another magician or group of magicians. The possibilities are endless. There are other benefits to this technique, because if the victim finds out, they will either attack their friend/relative/other, which of course causes even more problems, or they will disown that innocent person. Either way, a victory for the black magician.

Triangulating attacks

Finding the perpetrator is not easy – its like a meticulous archaeological dig scraping away the levels, except that we are working in time and space, not a patch on the ground. If you are aware of other situations, you may be able to triangulate the trail back to a common source, which will not be the surrogates. Even then, there is no guarantee you have got back to the origin, but you will be closer, and you do not have to unjustly disconnect from friends and relatives.

Surrogates suffer too

If you are the surrogate, you will suffer in a number of ways, not least being disowned by a friend or family member who thinks you are up to no good. Your own energy will be harvested by the black magician, reducing the amount of effort on their part, making you exhausted, and have health relationship and financial problems etc.. Even worse, if the victim gets help, you could become the target, and be attacked. I see a lot of people who are apparently suffering from black magic – they are being used as a surrogate for others – and it can destroy their life.

Walkins – The Hidden Scourge of Occultism ( http://www.paulhughesbarlow.com/walkins ... occultism/)

Ever read a book by a practising ritual magician and been confused by apparently contradictory statements littering the text? While it is obviously about black magic, its rituals and techniques. The author will explicitly state he or she never does black magic, and yet, and yet, many passages will testify that they do do black magic, and even offer the service!

How is this possible? These are experienced magicians who are expert in controlling demons and spirits (so they say), but somehow the prose style changes without warning, along with all those contradictory statements. What is happening is a phenomenon known as walkins, which are spirits who can take over someone partially or fully, but not necessarily all the time. I am sure you are familiar with multiple personality syndrome, where the personality changes for no reason? When a person is in this state, very often they will say they do not know or they are unable to do things when you know perfectly well that they have knowledge and abilities. At that moment, a walkin is talking, so it is not surprising that the walkin is unaware of these things. Sometimes the person infected by walkins will change their diet, or they will want to eat a lot – these spirits can get real hungry!

Who are the Walkins?

The walkins are usually humans, and they can be different to the sex of host. Sometimes they are spirits, who are naturally confused, and sometimes (the worst case scenario) they are demonic.

How many walkins do you have?

The problem is that once one walkin takes up residence, the likelihood of more turning up is increased. It’s a bit like going to hospital about a minor complaint and leaving with all kind of stubborn infections immune to the latest drugs. The idea that a magician controls where and when he deals with spirits is a fantasy – walkins can happen at any time and in any place. So when a magician is writing his magnum opus, he can have no conception who is dictating! Where something is channelled, and the purpose is to receive divine inspiration (for want of a better phrase), we have an entirely different kettle of fish. The classic example is the Prophet Mohammed who received the Koran from the Angel Gabriel. Another more recent example is the reception of the Book of the Law, but in these and others the guiding spirit is external. Walkins have already invaded!

Dealing with Walkins

Magicians are often obsessive about destroying hair and nail cuttings, for good reason, for they can be used to create a magical link to the victim. Black Magicians avoid having their photographs available, particularly with the availability on the Internet. One test of whether someone is a black magician is how difficult it is to find a photo! Other bodily fluids such as vaginal fluids and semen are particularly potent, as is blood, as it represents the life-force.

Who invokes the spirits?

Here is the billion dollar question: Is it the magician or is it one of his walkins who invokes or evokes? Who decides the form of ritual? Who decides the purpose? Remember that the problem with walkins is that the host/victim has no idea it is happening. What if the walkin is getting the magician to invoke or evoke the walkin’s friends? Its scary. So, if you are considering parting with a load of money to one of these magicians/walkins, please be aware you could be getting a lot more than you bargained for!
Moon Rouge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AzaleaMoon on Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:04 am

Thanks for the info, Rogue!
I really don't think anyone in our Circle is likely to be involved, we've known them all for a long time and our High Priestess is usually quite good at weeding out anyone with ill intentions. We've had some crazies join in the past but they left pretty quickly. Thanks for that info, though.
Our HP has done an Aura reading for my friend and said there's nothing attached, so that rules out any type of possession, I think. She said it's more like this entity is attracted to her and won't leave. She's given my friend various tips on how to get rid of it, and it's come close to working but then it comes back.

The more I think about what's going on, I'm leaning more toward it being psychological rather than supernatural, but I do tend to be a very logical person. Magic and logic are a weird mix, haha. My friend has made an appointment with a psychologist to be assessed, even if it just rules that possibility out. Process of elimination, I guess you could say.
It's so hard to tell right now though, since the things that are happening have the potential to be real or psychological, if that makes sense. It's mostly voices, which could be linked to a mental illness, but her Fiance said he's seen the entity himself and has also been attacked by it. Maybe it's a bit of both?
I've bought her a necklace with a religious symbol on it since the Voice claims to hate things like churches etc, and I've asked Loki, Thor, Fenrir and Archangel Michael to bless it and protect her. Hopefully that will help, at least a bit.

Hopefully she will join here, I feel bad talking about this behind her back but since I'm involved too I feel like I need to talk to someone about it and my family aren't exactly supportive of this type of stuff. They don't frown on it or have a problem with me doing it, but my Mum's a fence-sitter and my Dad's the world's biggest skeptic.

AzaleaMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by AzaleaMoon on Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:47 am

On a more pleasant note, there's been a fly of some kind in my bedroom for the past 24 hours and it won't leave me alone. According to some parts of the lore, Loki once took the form of a fly, so (assuming this is some sort of attempt at contact) hi Loki!

AzaleaMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lokakisa on Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:57 am

Glad to see you still around, and best of luck for this situation!

Lokakisa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AzaleaMoon on Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:46 am

Thanks, Lokakisa!

AzaleaMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by AzaleaMoon on Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:43 pm

Just a little update:
Things are improving here. My friend has been in contact with Odin (she's convinced it really was Him this time rather than an impersonator) and He has said everything will be ok and He'll deal with the entity that's been causing problems. She seems happier and less distracted, so I think things really are on the mend.
I gave her a necklace that I asked Loki, Fenrir, Thor, Angrboda and Archangel Michael to bless for her and she said the energy coming from it is very strong and protective so hopefully that will help too.
She is still going to be evaluated psychologically since there are other things going on with work etc as well.

AzaleaMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by journeyintoinsanity on Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:20 pm

Good, I'm glad things are getting better.
journeyintoinsanity

View user profile https://journeyintoinsanity.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkamber on Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:36 am

Good to hear things are getting better. :-)

Twitter: Darkamber Dragon
Darkamber
Site Admin

View user profile https://darkamberdragon.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by AzaleaMoon on Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:24 pm

Thanks everyone Smile

AzaleaMoon

Back to top Go down