Panparadox

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Panparadox

Post by Hobbes on Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:18 pm

I recently acquired this book. I can recommend it to everyone here. There is a PDF file floating the web...goede jacht. And lemme me know what you think of the book
A quick summary of the content.

Cheerio!

Anti-cosmic, Chaos-gnostic and Satanic philosophy and mysticism around the misrepresented contemptuous god and black magical Chaos-philosophy. Includes Satanic illustrations and rituals.

Pan, the untamed beast in demon-shape, which strolls restless around our woods and mountains, or rather, coils, levitating through our filthy cosmic galaxies, as a burning dragon, laughing relentlessly at the creation of cosmos.

Pan is the one who ignites the torch of Lucifer, which brings forth the black flame. Pan is the one who creeps up behind, sprinkling gasoline on ones back and flicks sparkling matches at you. Not because for the fact that he hates you, but just to get your attention to get you to wake up and for once, take your existence or subsistence seriously. When you have succeeded with that, then your work as a magician can start a magician who imposes masterwork in black Chaos magic. For this is what black Chaos magic essentially is all about, to feed ones inner, develop and to transcendent into Chaos. Whether Chaos exists in ones mind, or beyond cosmos is irrelevant at this moment, what is important is ones awareness as a Chaotic individual, a human in black magical possession.

Some of the contents: A historical &
mythological narration on Pan, Pan Towards Chaos, Paradoxical Panic essence, PanAgoceros, Loki, Lucifer, Panic entities, Grimalkin, Baphomet, Præmeditatio ritus panos, Correspondences of Pan, Ritus Panos, Panic ritual area &
tools, Pan panis, Pan rituals

Hobbes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Panparadox

Post by Moon Rouge on Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:25 am

http://cs6270.vk.me/u13375874/docs/83bd ... nrOvy3DJvg

Not excited at all. Not even a little bit.
Moon Rouge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobbes on Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:35 am

Why not?

Hobbes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Rouge on Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:58 am

I read only the part about Loki. I didn't like it, or found it convincing.
Moon Rouge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by erinlale on Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:44 am

Meh. I get studying archetypes, but I am so constantly fighting the rah rah weekend Viking keyboard warrior bound for Valhalla Loki is the Devil attitude from closet Christian Identity Movement gangbangers on the net that I would rather have nothing to read than read a book that equates Loki with Satan.

erinlale

View user profile https://sites.google.com/site/erinlaleauthorpage/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lokakisa on Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:57 am

I'm going to give a big ol' Grumpy Cat "
NOPE"
to this document.
Equating Pan to something evil, seriously?
I stopped reading at the bullshit mentioned about Egypt. The ram of Mendes is not Pan.
I don't dare to read the part about Loki.

Lokakisa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobbes on Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:41 pm

erinlale wrote:Meh. I get studying archetypes, but I am so constantly fighting the rah rah weekend Viking keyboard warrior bound for Valhalla Loki is the Devil attitude from closet Christian Identity Movement gangbangers on the net that I would rather have nothing to read than read a book that equates Loki with Satan.

He equates him as being somewhat the same as Pan, a Promethean kind of god. As a follower of Loki you realise that you follow the philosophy of chaos. Without it, there can be no order. Loki and thus we as followers are here to keep the rest of the pagan world sharp.

Anyway, no harm done. I really liked this book.

Hobbes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Just.Christine on Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:01 am

I haven't looked at it yet. However I did download it for later. I've been sticking with Heathen/Norse basics since I'm new with it.
Just.Christine
Site Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lokakisa on Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:38 pm

Hobbes wrote:
erinlale wrote:Meh. I get studying archetypes, but I am so constantly fighting the rah rah weekend Viking keyboard warrior bound for Valhalla Loki is the Devil attitude from closet Christian Identity Movement gangbangers on the net that I would rather have nothing to read than read a book that equates Loki with Satan.

He equates him as being somewhat the same as Pan, a Promethean kind of god. As a follower of Loki you realise that you follow the philosophy of chaos. Without it, there can be no order. Loki and thus we as followers are here to keep the rest of the pagan world sharp.

Anyway, no harm done. I really liked this book.

Hmm. I see. I apologize for being so harsh. I still don't agree with the parts about Egypt which is why I didn't read more, I figured if the author was wrong about that then how could I trust any other "
facts."

Also, there are different types of "
chaos."
There is Loki and Set's type, which challenges the status quo and keeps people on their toes. Then there is the type which seeks to destroy order.
I personally don't associate any sort of chaos or Promethean aspects with the pastoral god Pan. I thought He was more like Cernunnos, the Green Man, and Freyr. I could be wrong though. Pan is Someone I'd like to get to know.

Lokakisa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by journeyintoinsanity on Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:45 pm

Yeah, Pan seems to have more in common with Cernunnos, from the upg I've read. I haven't met Pan, but Cernunnos is on the 'wilder' side of things. He's one to bring out your more primal state, like running nekkid through the woods kind of wild. He isn't really 'chaotic' to me. Not like Set. That Dude is. (And He's quite a goof, too.) Set is a lot like Loki. To me, at least. He'll do something weird and creepy, then be like "
gotcha-- just kidding."
He's really enigmatic, too. And He likes bunny slippers. XD
journeyintoinsanity

View user profile https://journeyintoinsanity.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum