Post by Helloki on Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:02 pm

Ragnarok remember :;
): its busy for a while now

Helloki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something wicked this way comes?

Post by Corannhena on Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:59 pm

I don't think the Hunt has anything to do with Ragnarok. Besides, there are people (myself included) who don't believe Ragnarok is ever going to happen. (Loki told me flat-out that it won't.)
Corannhena

View user profile http://corannhena.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkamber on Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:11 am

In Norway, the "
Wild Hunt"
is called "
Åsgårdsreia"
or "
Oskoreia"
. I was told when I was little that Odin led the Åsgårdsreia and that it consisted of dead people. They rode around in the sky and rounded up the restless dead.

In later folklore the Åsgårdsreia was considered a dangerous thing to encounter. It was believed that if the Åasgårdsreia rode over your home while you were sleeping, your soul might be torn from your body to follow the ride.

Twitter: Darkamber Dragon
Darkamber
Site Admin

View user profile https://darkamberdragon.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by journeyintoinsanity on Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:49 am

So, like a cleanup crew?
journeyintoinsanity

View user profile https://journeyintoinsanity.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lokakisa on Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:45 pm

Yeah, that was the gist I got, and I wondered why it was even relevant enough for them to make such drama out of it.
I'm fine if you work with Odin and do stuff for it, but this whole eclectic business of all gods are involved just does not sit with me.
As far as I know, unless you just want to raise a cup of mead or whatever for the Hunt and wish Them well, there's really no need for the majority of us to get involved. All they're doing is stirring up the sheeple who hang on every word and I wonder if there will be some some "
new products"
introduced.

Their new prices also turned me off, even with all the talk of "
living wage"
and stuff, and even knowing how much supplies cost, I find it doubtful they still maintain the same kind of business. (I like the stuff I bought before but hate the prices I paid;
somehow they don't feel as special as they once did ... I might even take some of them apart one day and rework it.)
Actually it's a bit suspicious that prices went up about the time they were talking of quitting the divinations, then boom they took that away real quick. I don't know how they maintain customers at all with the way their blogs come off as "
I'm sooo stressed and don't ask me any questions."
So guess what, I took my business elsewhere.

Lokakisa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Just.Christine on Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:47 pm

Well, for handmade jewelry, I don't think the prices are completely unfair. I think the charms they buy should be better quality, and the rings they connecr them with as well. My silvertone charms surfacemrubbed off to something copper colored beneath. The actual pewter tree charm is fine. The ring attatchers are too soft and bend too easy.

I always thought Sebs jewelry was so-so. Too expensive for how ordinary they looked, especially the necklaces. Too monotone. Beths jewelry has better variery in each piece and they're cheaper. However I would certainly not want any blessing of any sort put on what I buy. And I'd certainly not want anyine crafting a piece for me if they were in a bad mood or if they didn't like me since that might cause bad luck when you wear the piece.
Just.Christine
Site Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Just.Christine on Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:52 pm

Darkamber wrote:In Norway, the "
Wild Hunt"
is called "
Åsgårdsreia"
or "
Oskoreia"
. I was told when I was little that Odin led the Åsgårdsreia and that it consisted of dead people. They rode around in the sky and rounded up the restless dead.

In later folklore the Åsgårdsreia was considered a dangerous thing to encounter. It was believed that if the Åasgårdsreia rode over your home while you were sleeping, your soul might be torn from your body to follow the ride.

Yes! Thank you! That's what I'd read as well. I mean, that's not to rule out the trouble the restless dead can cause, but blaming large catastrophic events on the restless dead makes no sense. The Greedy Living are the greatest threat to us these days.
Just.Christine
Site Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by journeyintoinsanity on Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:51 pm

Poppy.Meister wrote:And I'd certainly not want anyine crafting a piece for me if they were in a bad mood or if they didn't like me since that might cause bad luck when you wear the piece.
That's exactly why I don't make anything if I'm in a crummy mood. I don't think about stuff that's bugging me while I'm putting something together, either. I make with Happy Hands. Smile
journeyintoinsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkamber on Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:45 am

journeyintoinsanity wrote:So, like a cleanup crew?

That's my impression.

Twitter: Darkamber Dragon
Darkamber
Site Admin

View user profile https://darkamberdragon.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lokakisa on Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:09 am

Poppy.Meister wrote:Well, for handmade jewelry, I don't think the prices are completely unfair. I think the charms they buy should be better quality, and the rings they connecr them with as well. My silvertone charms surfacemrubbed off to something copper colored beneath. The actual pewter tree charm is fine. The ring attatchers are too soft and bend too easy.

I always thought Sebs jewelry was so-so. Too expensive for how ordinary they looked, especially the necklaces. Too monotone. Beths jewelry has better variery in each piece and they're cheaper. However I would certainly not want any blessing of any sort put on what I buy. And I'd certainly not want anyine crafting a piece for me if they were in a bad mood or if they didn't like me since that might cause bad luck when you wear the piece.

Oh I agree, on both counts.
Good quality stuff is expensive, and I accidentally found an overseas source for some of Seb's pendants, so I know just shipping those things over costs a lot.
Aromatherapy stuff is quite pricey as well, since it takes a lot of plant material to make a little oil.
All those little supplies of wax and oils and gems and jumprings and whatever else adds up.
And both of them deal with health issues, I'm not a total unsympathetic bitch. I just disagree with some of their business practices and decisions. I'm fine that they re-branded, I'm fine if they had to adjust some (some!) costs. But I've been left flailing about obscure entities;
why would I want to buy from him now? I can get Loki stuff anywhere, or make it myself.

I can't justify $200-400 necklaces though. I didn't think many of their readership had that kind of money, layaway or not. So I don't know why there's this push to make things more expensive and think the average pagan will/can pay for it, even if you want to give something nice to your god(s).

I do like though that Beth is diversifying and coming out with cute stuff that differentiates her more from Seb now.

Aaaand I don't know what any of it has to do with the Wild Hunt. I think it would've been fine if Beth had just said she was excited about it and might be busy with it. Not all this "
woo-woo mystery"
getting people riled up with worry.
They've been really contradictory lately, all "
you can do this on your own"
making up a bunch of BS to smooth over the sudden retirement, then "
I know more than you but can't talk about it."
I am absolutely fed up with the secrecy, how the hell am I supposed to learn about anything if no one wants to talk about it?

And yeah, isn't it the Living who's causing the most problems? Is this about all the innocents who've been killed, and/or the ancients upset over their monuments and legacies? I don't mind pondering that idea. I mean really why can't we have some civil dialogue about it on their blogs, like we do here? Either take the time to educate us or don't bring it up if you don't have time. I'd really like to know why they think the other gods get involved with this. Considering this is just a European belief ... and the lore reflects the experiences/UPG of people in the past .... there's no equivalent in Kemeticism, or anything else as far as I know. What has changed to make it so now? Are people who practice other paths just clueless if they don't celebrate/aren't aware of this?

Ha, every time I think I'm done being mad .... ;
p This is really, really frustrating for a newbie, and I shouldn't even BE a newbie, I've been pagan for a long time ...

Lokakisa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lokakisa on Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:04 am

Well.
"
So, what can you do? Well, here in the Nunnery, we have plans. I will share some of what we’re doing as Hunt season progresses. I’ll also be offering ritual supplies and devotional items for some of the displaced deities in my shop, for those who may want to show Them support and solidarity."

Okay I am all for raising awareness about Syria and all that. I am all for hailing the old gods of Mesopotamia and expressing our sadness and worry over what is to come.
This smelled of a business opportunity and there you have it.

ETA: I think I'm getting more angry over this than I should be. These people want to make a living in service to the gods and in service to the pagan community, in a way that fits their lifestyle and health. I shouldn't let my personal disappointments turn me into a suspicious ninny. (I don't even know what a "
ninny"
is, that's just the word that came to mind, lol)

Lokakisa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DayhawK68 on Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:43 pm

Ok well then. The Neteru and the Norse. WTF is that right? I know someone who is very connected to the Neteru. Like CONNECTED. And they say yeah they're in the Hunt this year. And is the Hunt all about just picking up the dead? Yes it is. But, according to Sif (whom I noticed actually has a sort of Right-Hand-Man sort of relationship with Odin) the Hunts aren't always about reaping the dead. They are actually hunting Something/Someones.

Now I asked Sif specifically to leave me out of the Hunt. Thanks to:

Which was a war between the Norse and Inferno demons that went rogue from Lucifer (he was all about getting rid of them) and tried to possess the Norse. So what or who they're hunting I don't want to know. Is it connected to the shit that's happening in the East? Sure, I could believe that especially since the Neteru's involvement. Will it all be about the East? Probably not. If anything my guess is that it could be just a fraction of it.

Now from what I hear some of the Celtic Folks are saying that they will be joining, but it looks like for different reasons. When I asked Morrgana why she replied with "
personal"
and that's it. I didn't ask any others because well (Shame shame all over my face) I haven't been seeking the Celtic deities as much as I should (that's a long story).

But anyways is this a business ploy for Beth? Who really knows. And if it is, is there still truth to it? I mean the best marketers market their products from the truth. High fructose corn syrup proves to cause health problems: prices for sodas without high fructose corn syrup rises and the demand becomes more. Even though sodas with cane sugar and not high fructose corn syrup went up it still doesn't change the fact that high fructose corn syrup is bad for the human body.

I mean I wouldn't say all the gods are involved. China and most of Asia (who really knows with Hindu deities) have actively said in the past that they don't get involved with western shenanigans unless for a reallllllllllllly dire reason. If these ISIL assholes destroy a few temples in China then those deities will take care of it themselves. And I mean Buddha is not just all free hugs. And bloody the number of dragons that protect temples (whether shown in the temples or not) is ridiculous. So it's safe to say that there will be no Asian deities participating in this Hunt. And probably never will.

But like I said I don't want to be involved. I'll raise a horn of mead, but that's about it. The politics over there are just as confusing as the ones over here if not more. It doesn't surprise me if more than one pantheon goes on the Hunt. But at the same time the Hunt seems to be more than just hunting souls. Odin is Mr.Politics and so whatever He has planned really only Odin knows. I mean it's a long running joke between Loki and Thor (and others as I hear it) that anyone who thinks they know Odin only knows what Odin wants them to know. Just listening to Frigg even She knows little as to what's going on in His noggin. And they've been freakin' married for a bejeezus amount of years.

Now to turn this a bit: Seb's prices. Holy crap. Some stuff I can see being $100 for the quality of the beads, but the fact that he mixes his expensive stuff with his cheaper stuff makes those prices ridiculous. I would not pay $200 for lapis, gold stone, glass, and pewter. Especially since the skill level is sub par. I mean anyone can string nice stuff together and put it in simple patterns. Complicated patterns and fine detailing is what, impo, what makes fine jewelry along with nice stuff. Now don't get me wrong Seb is cool in my book but I think he should read jewelry making books and research the market a bit more.

Now Beth does have a better beading skill in my opinion since she does variety and more complex stuff. Her prices seem more reasonable. But, yeah, I hope that she doesn't use the Hunt as a marketing ploy.

DayhawK68

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lokakisa on Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:16 pm

*nod nod* Beth's stuff is pretty and she's branching into new things that make her stand out from the others. Her prices went up but she's been a little more reasonable.
I only have a few things from each of them. And I can agree that I could make the same things Seb does, and the older stuff of Beth's, barring a few beads and pendants I don't know where to get. I spent money as gifts for my gods, because I thought the pieces were special (the Powers helped them make it, they blessed them, whatever). Also because I can't get my incense and candles quite right but hey I'm trying. I do like Beth's cords a lot though, that is something I can't make. I confess that I want to see what she does for Samhain but I am NOT paying the new custom price. But over all I supported them because of their blogs and the thought that I could get guidance from them ( I thought Loki was picking these things out too, but now I dunno, I think I just got starry-eyed), then that was all ripped away and I got really suspicious about the turn of events, plus pissed off for not getting my divination done for some obscure entities no one else talks about (the Vanic alfar). So I have flipped-flopped between having sympathy and not. The new prices definitely don't have me wanting more. Now I can't read their blogs without finding something to pick at, like a crow picking at carrion. I had to stop blogging because I was taking Loki's knack of calling bullshit to new levels and I was becoming downright rude, and you can see that sometimes when I rant here. I'm having trouble balancing respect for people with illnesses who need to pay the bills (because I have chronic illness too and I would like to make and sell things) versus the kind of attitude and decisions that were made. They encourage people to pursue their own magic but then turn around and act all secretive and "

I was Kemetic Orthodox for a long time, which is only a small part of Kemeticism, but I just really don't see the Netjeru involved in this Wild Hunt because They uphold ma'at every damn day not just in winter. KO is a very recon path though that doesn't discuss other pantheons formally, as that is considered private worship amongst the membership, and you might see a mention here and there of Kali or Loki or Whoever. I searched The House of Netjer forum for any discussions of "
stuff going down"
and found nothing. Other Kemetics might feel different. In fact I was surprised to not see talk of the artifacts destruction but I might have missed it as I really just skimmed through.
This kind of terror shit has been going on since the Nazis (or before), why would the gods suddenly feel moved to do something now ... we've been needing help since 9/11.
I just think that Beth approached this Wild Hunt business wrong, by hint-dropping and being all secretive and now she's like "
oh by the way I'll be putting stuff in my shop for these old forgotten gods."
Then she'll bank on this mad scramble to buy offerings from well-meaning pagans who don't know any other way to help, and is it really going to make a difference?

Lokakisa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Just.Christine on Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:30 pm

How do you all feel about keeping a dream journal for this purpose? Whether people realize it or not, when we deeam we ARE in the astral. Sometimes we seem to be doing stuff that makes no sense and seems very silly but symbolism is all important there. Symbols ARE the things they represent. At least more so in the astral than the physical. So throwing potatoes at three banditos might be far more serious work than it seems! Waging war in the astral just looks like throwing potatoes at banditos. The problem with that is that a potato in the astral can translate to a mash potato grenade in the physical world by the time the influence reaches this plane! Natives of the astral plane can have no real concept of just how bad pain hurts in the physical realm. Have you ever been shot at in a dream? I have. I've been stabbed too. I've had poisonous miasma bombs dropped near me.

Have you ever notice that bullets in dreams feel like little tingling stinging bb's. It doesn't really hurt. The damage is real though. At least at a!psychological level. I know lower astral nonsense is the cause of illnesses and war and greed. If I thought warring in the astral would impact our physical world for the better I'd join.

We all probably take part each night when we dream whether we will it or not in waking life. If you're dreaming and you see mushroom clouds or ugly yellow green vapor sending people screaming and running, or if you run across a field and feel the sting of gunshot then you're probably in the war. Look to the skies too! Don't be surprised to see spaceships and other weird military craft in your dreams.

Imjust heard this from Odin: "
If Beth and Seb can make a living turning lemon into lemonade for themselves then more power to them. They deserve every penny. It's a hard world and some of the ways we have to keep alive are more opportunistic and less lovely than we'd like. Look real, real close: it's seen everywhere in nature. Will you judge nature for her economy?

Now go make lemonade for yourselves using whatever you can find. And remember!

*Odin grins and his eye twinkles*

Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines!
Just.Christine
Site Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Just.Christine on Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:03 pm

I'm hoping Odin's thoughts don't earn me too much disfavor. It was more him shoulder reading and commenting in my head.

I told him "
thanks for nothing"
after which he said, "
just what manner of god do you think you're dealing with anyhow. Who is it that you think I am?"
Then went on to say, 'Sometimes I think some people who deal with me SAY I'm the god of war and death, but they fo off and forget that fact if they ever believed it to begin with! Then when there's war and death or talk of war and death, they acts surprised and hurt when they see me front and center!"

"
War and Death are what I am about. So....cut me some slack. Get out of the road if you don't want the host to accidentally run you down. Or mount up and ride...just don't whine because there's a war going on. There's always war going on. If you don't like it then change it."
Just.Christine
Site Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by journeyintoinsanity on Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:50 pm

OMGs, Mik... I heard about the Astral Shitstorm, but nobody ever said what it was about. O.o I wonder if that's why my godphone went offline again. It came on briefly, but cut off abruptly. Maybe They did it purposely because of the Shitstorm, knowing I still hadn't yet recovered from my own Winter Shitstorm. If that's the case, I feel bad for getting snippity with Them about it. Sad

Kisa, yeah, I'm only buying things that I can't make (or sell) myself. Incense, candles, and the like. I just bought Beth's full moon ritual cord that was on sale for $22. Had to have it for Mani. Smile

Christine, I'm all for comparing dream notes. I've had some very odd ones lately. I love Odin's quote about eagles and weasels! XD
journeyintoinsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by DayhawK68 on Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:27 pm

Lokakisa wrote:*nod nod* Beth's stuff is pretty and she's branching into new things that make her stand out from the others. Her prices went up but she's been a little more reasonable.
I only have a few things from each of them. And I can agree that I could make the same things Seb does, and the older stuff of Beth's, barring a few beads and pendants I don't know where to get. I spent money as gifts for my gods, because I thought the pieces were special (the Powers helped them make it, they blessed them, whatever). Also because I can't get my incense and candles quite right but hey I'm trying. I do like Beth's cords a lot though, that is something I can't make. I confess that I want to see what she does for Samhain but I am NOT paying the new custom price. But over all I supported them because of their blogs and the thought that I could get guidance from them ( I thought Loki was picking these things out too, but now I dunno, I think I just got starry-eyed), then that was all ripped away and I got really suspicious about the turn of events, plus pissed off for not getting my divination done for some obscure entities no one else talks about (the Vanic alfar). So I have flipped-flopped between having sympathy and not. The new prices definitely don't have me wanting more. Now I can't read their blogs without finding something to pick at, like a crow picking at carrion. I had to stop blogging because I was taking Loki's knack of calling bullshit to new levels and I was becoming downright rude, and you can see that sometimes when I rant here. I'm having trouble balancing respect for people with illnesses who need to pay the bills (because I have chronic illness too and I would like to make and sell things) versus the kind of attitude and decisions that were made. They encourage people to pursue their own magic but then turn around and act all secretive and "

I was Kemetic Orthodox for a long time, which is only a small part of Kemeticism, but I just really don't see the Netjeru involved in this Wild Hunt because They uphold ma'at every damn day not just in winter. KO is a very recon path though that doesn't discuss other pantheons formally, as that is considered private worship amongst the membership, and you might see a mention here and there of Kali or Loki or Whoever. I searched The House of Netjer forum for any discussions of "
stuff going down"
and found nothing. Other Kemetics might feel different. In fact I was surprised to not see talk of the artifacts destruction but I might have missed it as I really just skimmed through.
This kind of terror shit has been going on since the Nazis (or before), why would the gods suddenly feel moved to do something now ... we've been needing help since 9/11.
I just think that Beth approached this Wild Hunt business wrong, by hint-dropping and being all secretive and now she's like "
oh by the way I'll be putting stuff in my shop for these old forgotten gods."
Then she'll bank on this mad scramble to buy offerings from well-meaning pagans who don't know any other way to help, and is it really going to make a difference?

Yeah I don't know. I'd ask more. The Neteru are mysterious. The only person I have a relationship with is Anupet (though one day I hope to connect to the other gods and goddesses that my first life paid devotion to) . And when we hang we sharpen swords or knives, talk about knives or swords, sometimes how we would use them, and then only once did She talk politics with me and it was actually of a personal thing between us. So, yeah, asking her if the Neteru are involved would be kinda fruitless for me cuz I could just see the disdainful eyebrow cock and then the head shake from Her. Anupet <
3 pretty much hates all the politics. But keeping ma'at would happen whether or not They're in the Hunt.

And I mean damn the day I realized politics over there can mingle more than one pantheon was the day I realized it's a small world after all. THANK YOU LOKI for telling me you have met nearly everyone. Like they don't call him an Ambassador for nothing.

As for terrorism I think the gods choose what they want to defend. 9/11 might have meant something to some gods where as others might not have cared. Same with the Nazis, same with now of these temples.

And if Beth were to donate the money to the sects devoted to these gods (they're out there) or to the peoples who were directly affected from the temple's destruction, then yeah I'd probably buy them. But as someone who knows how hard it is to find connections to get the money to the right place I can see this never being a possibility for her.

DayhawK68

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DayhawK68 on Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:00 pm

Poppy.Meister wrote:How do you all feel about keeping a dream journal for this purpose? Whether people realize it or not, when we deeam we ARE in the astral. Sometimes we seem to be doing stuff that makes no sense and seems very silly but symbolism is all important there. Symbols ARE the things they represent. At least more so in the astral than the physical. So throwing potatoes at three banditos might be far more serious work than it seems! Waging war in the astral just looks like throwing potatoes at banditos. The problem with that is that a potato in the astral can translate to a mash potato grenade in the physical world by the time the influence reaches this plane! Natives of the astral plane can have no real concept of just how bad pain hurts in the physical realm. Have you ever been shot at in a dream? I have. I've been stabbed too. I've had poisonous miasma bombs dropped near me.

Have you ever notice that bullets in dreams feel like little tingling stinging bb's. It doesn't really hurt. The damage is real though. At least at a!psychological level. I know lower astral nonsense is the cause of illnesses and war and greed. If I thought warring in the astral would impact our physical world for the better I'd join.

We all probably take part each night when we dream whether we will it or not in waking life. If you're dreaming and you see mushroom clouds or ugly yellow green vapor sending people screaming and running, or if you run across a field and feel the sting of gunshot then you're probably in the war. Look to the skies too! Don't be surprised to see spaceships and other weird military craft in your dreams.

Imjust heard this from Odin: "
If Beth and Seb can make a living turning lemon into lemonade for themselves then more power to them. They deserve every penny. It's a hard world and some of the ways we have to keep alive are more opportunistic and less lovely than we'd like. Look real, real close: it's seen everywhere in nature. Will you judge nature for her economy?

Now go make lemonade for yourselves using whatever you can find. And remember!

*Odin grins and his eye twinkles*

Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines!

Hmm I'd say for me my astral dreams are 30% of my dream life. 50% is me working shit out with my subconscious, 10% is seeing future crap and the other 10% is People talking to me through dreams. I agree that astral symbolism is a thing but I wouldn't say that all symbolism is that of astral symbolism. I mean when I astral dream I go places and the symbols seen are just that symbols. Road signs, belt buckles with crows, and yaddie ya. When I personally astral dream I end up at a place and it looks, feels, smells, sounds, tastes, like I experience reality only the difference is I feel/see energies better and I feel like time doesn't exist. So I know the difference between when I am working stuff out and when I'm in astral.

Now I don't think I have experienced astral symbolism. I have seen symbolism in those weird ass future dreams, I REALLY see symbolism in the my mind is working shit out dreams, and sometimes People talk to me with symbols and I see their words as they speak (that I do even without dreaming).

But yeah no I don't keep a journal anymore. I have a mental secretary. She keeps all that in a drawer with special folders and decorated tabs. My journal actually made it more confusing for me to know what the hell dream I was talking about.

DayhawK68

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DayhawK68 on Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:02 pm

journeyintoinsanity wrote:OMGs, Mik... I heard about the Astral Shitstorm, but nobody ever said what it was about. O.o I wonder if that's why my godphone went offline again. It came on briefly, but cut off abruptly. Maybe They did it purposely because of the Shitstorm, knowing I still hadn't yet recovered from my own Winter Shitstorm. If that's the case, I feel bad for getting snippity with Them about it. Sad

Kisa, yeah, I'm only buying things that I can't make (or sell) myself. Incense, candles, and the like. I just bought Beth's full moon ritual cord that was on sale for $22. Had to have it for Mani. Smile

Christine, I'm all for comparing dream notes. I've had some very odd ones lately. I love Odin's quote about eagles and weasels! XD

I'm considering writing a post on WP about it or starting a thread here. But know that it will only be my account and no one else's so yeah. geek

DayhawK68

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by journeyintoinsanity on Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:06 am

Well, still, one account is better than none. Those of us left scratching our heads going "
Huh? What's that about?"
will at least have some idea of what happened. And probably relieved that we missed it. I'm sure as shit glad I didn't get one more run through the Cosmic Wringer! I've had enough of that!
journeyintoinsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Lokakisa on Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:25 am

I think I just don't need to be concerned about this and let the gods do Their jobs ... at some point I need to let this anger go and I'll be looking to see what I can do to celebrate the upcoming seasons in my own way.

Lokakisa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DayhawK68 on Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:37 am

journeyintoinsanity wrote:Well, still, one account is better than none. Those of us left scratching our heads going "
Huh? What's that about?"
will at least have some idea of what happened. And probably relieved that we missed it. I'm sure as shit glad I didn't get one more run through the Cosmic Wringer! I've had enough of that!

Yeah it was kinda terrifying most of the time, but (and I say this only because damn, Sif really does love victory) fighting along side Sif is kinda actually fantastic. I'm thinking tonight I'll create a thread about it. I'm not too sure if I'm ready for WP to know.

DayhawK68

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by journeyintoinsanity on Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:45 am

Ooh, please do! I have things that aren't WP-ready, too. I did a small ceremony this morning for my Iron Wood family. Saw some images that I'm trying to piece together. I'll share it here later on. Smile
journeyintoinsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Just.Christine on Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:18 pm

Lokakisa wrote:I think I just don't need to be concerned about this and let the gods do Their jobs ... at some point I need to let this anger go and I'll be looking to see what I can do to celebrate the upcoming seasons in my own way.

I hear ya. Sometimes it takes a great deal of mental tugging to liberate yourself from a vicious cycle of anger. Especially when you need closure that isn't likely to be given. I have closure issues with my ex that go back decades. We're forced to live together economically right now so we've been in each others faces.
Just.Christine
Site Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top