Hey!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hey!

Post by Nemhain on Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:24 am

Hi! My "
muggle"
name is Arianna, but you can use my pseudonym.
I came from Italy (you can see my bad english), and I'm "
forever alone"
lokean and rökkatrúar! No, really...
I've meet Loki around 6 years ago, in a train. I was traveling often, with music in the ears and my eyes nailed outside the window. There was an impressive twilight, with fire colors, a giant and red sun over the sea, rays of light pierced brilliant clouds. "
Loki God of Fire"
by Manowar began playing. And... I don't know. I simply felt full of light, full of fire, full of a sweet warm, peace, love and wellness. And with Loki beside me, lovely and smiling.
From that moment one I stay with Him and He is with me, although He isn't always kind and sweet. He teach me something through pain and mistakes and something else with patience and tenderness, and now, especially in last 2 years, I'm really changed.
I'm also a child of the Morrigan, a celtic reconstructionist and I follow the warrior's way.
I apologize if I'll not particularly active on this forum, it will be only for my difficulties with language, but I'll read it.
See ya!

P.S. My man has a deep sympathy for Loki, and hail Him every night. So, I'm not alone ;
)

Nemhain

View user profile http://teinenafeannag.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey!

Post by Just.Christine on Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:35 am

Welcome to the forum!

I see no real flaws in your English. You write quite well. The boards new, so reading material will come in sporadically. If you check out the resources section, there are links to blogs where you can read some more.

Cheers and welcome!
Just.Christine
Site Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemhain on Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:20 am

Thank you : )

Nemhain

View user profile http://teinenafeannag.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down