Lokean questions meme

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Lokean questions meme

Post by journeyintoinsanity on Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:20 am

LokeaanPope, I'm kind of wanting to pull together a polytheist group, very similar to how you described your kindred. We need more places like that... Smile
journeyintoinsanity

View user profile https://journeyintoinsanity.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Elvena on Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:38 pm

1. How were you introduced to Loki/ when did he first start “talking”to you?
The first time I "heard" Him was somewhat random and incredibly unexpected. He just popped in to tell me something concerning Himself. I'd had no prior experience with and only slight interest in Him at the time.

2. How long have you know him/ been a Lokean?
It's probably been a couple of years and I'd say a few months after I "met" him, I started considering myself a Lokean. (My sense of time is kind of wibbly wobbly, so sometimes I get a bit confused about how long ago exactly something happened.)

3. What kind of thing do you usually offer him on your altar?
I don't actually have a proper altar yet, but I tend to mostly offer Him sweets.

4. What is your usually form of divination you use to communicate with him?
I mostly just "listen" to him, but I like to pull out the pendulum when I need some help with discernment or to verify something. Sometimes I also get an image in my head, or emotions, or feelings of touch.

5. Have you ever angered him? How did you get back on his better side?
I don't think I have, so probably not yet.

6. What made you become a Lokean?
Getting to know him.

7. Are you part of a kindred?
No.

8. Do others know you are a Lokean?
There's a few in my life who do.

9. Do you work with other gods/goddesses? Who?
Yes. I'm also devoted to The Morrigan and have a tiny bit of communication going on with Hel.

10. What have you learned from Loki and other gods/goddesses about yourself? Or about them?
I'm skipping the first part of this question right now, but I've learned that they can be just as complicated as any of us can. They're not always going to be what we expect from them.

11. Does Loki have a pet name or nickname he like to use with you? Mind telling?
He has seemed to have taken to calling me something, but I don't want to say.
Elvena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by heathir on Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:14 pm

1. How were you introduced to Loki/ when did he first start “talking”to you?
It’s kind of a long story, so  for those interested, you can read the answer to that question here: http://bloodteethandflame.com/2015/11/30/sunshine-blogger-award/  
2. How long have you know him/ been a Lokean?
Since 2011, after the 're-introduction.'

3. What kind of thing do you usually offer him on your altar?
– Most mornings, I offer Him coffee , with vanilla and cinnamon added, and sometimes alcohol.
–In the evening, I’ll often offer Him a shot of any alcohol if I happen to be drinking at the time.  
-I burn a candle during my daily meditation, and sometimes, I’ll share a smoke with Him.
-Sometimes I leave interesting things that I’ve found throughout the day –feathers, pennies, a colorful pebble.  
-Sometimes, I’ll craft things for Him like a piece of jewelry or an embroidered altar cloth, but mostly I offer Him energy.

4. What is your usually form of divination you use to communicate with him?
Believe it or not, I use the Magic 8 ball for simple questions; sometimes I do automatic writing.

5. Have you ever angered him? How did you get back on his better side?

Oh  I’ve no doubt that I’ve angered Him a few times; I can be pretty stubborn. Basically, time heals, and luckily, He‘s been relentlessly patient with me.

6. What made you become a Lokean?
I’d been a lapsed Pagan since 1997..but in 2011, I attended a ritual that kinda opened a door, and He re-introduced Himself to me.  (Until 2011, I didn’t even know that there were people who referred to themselves as ‘Lokeans’ – in that sense, thank Gods for the Internet.

7. Are you part of a kindred?
Nope.

8. Do others know you are a Lokean?
My husband, my kids, a few relatives and close friends know I’m a Lokean.  I don’t hide it on my blog, either, so I suppose that my blog-readers would know, but other than that, most people just know of me as simply some sort of Norse-flavored Pagan.

9. Do you work with other gods/goddesses? Who?

Before officially dedicating to Loki in 2014, I had had interactions with Dionysus, Baphomet, and Cernunnos. Dionysus still shows up once in a while, but I’ve never maintained a permanent space for Him.   I work with Odin, Freyja, and Freyr a little more regularly however, and I maintain an altar for Hela.

10. What have you learned from Loki and other gods/goddesses about yourself? Or about them?  
Heh.  I have learned a lot about the importance of self-knowledge and my lack of self-love.  I’ve learned a lot about energetic manifestation and intent. (I wish that I paid more attention during those classes on physics and biochemistry.) And discernment: I have learned - in the hardest way possible - about the importance of using discernment.
 As for the most important thing that I’ve learned about Them – I’ve learned that They are most certainly REAL and imminent in this world and They always have been whether we  choose to recognize Them or not.

11. Does Loki have a pet name or nickname he like to use with you? Mind telling?
He mostly calls me by my name, but sometimes, He’ll refer to me by several pet-names that I wasn’t initially fond of (because they were based upon concepts and roles that were foreign to me) but those names are a rather private matter.

heathir

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top