dammit Loki, stop spending my money

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dammit Loki, stop spending my money

Post by Lokakisa on Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:00 pm

Okay, so I probably can't blame Loki for all the divination services I bought ... I'm a curious kitty ... but damn if I don't constantly feel a "
need"
to find out this that or the other. We're always told to pay attention to nudges and urges and intuition - is it just myself or am I being driven to seek out certain things?

In some ways I am skeptical, in others I am envious of certain people … though Beth and Nono's lives aren't exactly all glitter and unicorns. Do you ever feel like you want to be something more? I want to feel special, unique. Not for fame or glory, but for my own self-worth. I want to know what in the world I've been tumbling towards all my life, as I always felt like I was seeking something and not finding it.
Is it somehow going to make things better by having a special spirit or past life or blah blah blah? Is it not good enough to be a Lokean/Vanatru as I am now, spreading the "
good word"
with my blog and socializing with the community on my own merits? Is it to make up for a life of poor self-esteem and health problems which ruined my dreams?

This is partly a holdover to some issues I had with the House of Netjer. I disagree with their organizational setup. I really got irritated with the titles and inner circles and secret knowledge I wasn't privy too. And 14 years of waiting for a magic course which still hasn't materialized. (And now Loki says, "
no formal training for you."
I can see why, too much damn drama.) I found myself jealous and unhappy all the time, and realized that wasn't healthy and it got in the way of being spiritual. Not only that, but it was a lot of wasted time not pursuing further knowledge outside that path until about the last year or so. And I was so surprised at what I found and what I'd been missing.

Last year I had called out to the gods, all the gods really, no specific pantheon, and told them what I was seeking. Loki came to me with a sense of "
yeah I can do all that."
Damn if I'm not being "
led"
to it somehow or another. And so comes a never-ending pile of books and ebooks to read (considering most of my history books are about Egypt) ... geez do I need ANOTHER book on runes? ahahaha (believe me, I try to buy the cheapest copies/versions possible)
I guess even the fiction books have a point, as there's so little to reference compared to other cultures. It seems Heathenism/Lokeanism/Vanatru/what have you benefits a lot more from reading modern works, UPG and devotionals. It is probably the latest of pagan paths that lasted post-conversion, I think I read that only 800 years ago people were still worshipping Odin? Can't say that for Egypt or Greece, for instance. And if you think about the folklore and fairytales, did it ever really go away? But so much got altered, rewritten ...

In addition to the candles and incense and oils I've bought from Beth and Nono, I started out with one necklace on hold in Nono's shop (which is more for the Cat tribe, can't blame Loki for that, can I? lol) Then another necklace on hold for Loki. Then a custom bracelet order on hold for Loki. Now I'm eyeballing the newest Loki necklace in Beth's shop (which ironically would sort of match the bracelet Nono is going to make for me), and I'm tearing out my hair going "
gee Loki, I don't know if I can afford her payoff policy!"
(as Nono will let you go longer if you talk to him about it)

The really annoying part is having craft supplies here and knowing I can make things for myself, yet I shop and shop and shop. I have a really bad habit of not completing projects and always feeling like I need "
one more thing."
(like Columbo, "
just one more thing, sir"
) It's like, somehow their products are "
more magical"
even though I could consecrate things by laying it out and asking for it myself from my gods and spirits. (And Nono has encouraged me to do so with his stuff even after his own blessing thing he does)

Somehow between childhood and adulthood I lost my creative freedom and became a perfectionist. I get discouraged really, really easily. So it's like the easy way out to just shop for spiritual supplies with this grandiose notion of "
supporting pagan business"
or "
these people know better what they're doing"
instead getting off my ass to make things for myself. >
.<
By establishing an audience with my blog, and using creativity as a devotional tool, I could potentially make some money for myself to pay for this other crap! ahahahaha I mean, I was pretty much told this in a reading - "
do some shit and it will benefit both you and Loki."
I'm pretty sure the inspirations I've gotten have come from Loki and/or the Vanir.

And there's your Kisa rant for the day. lol

Lokakisa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dammit Loki, stop spending my money

Post by journeyintoinsanity on Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:00 pm

Hmm... maybe I should be glad Loki found me first. If I had gone into Kemetics first and experienced that formal, seekrit stuff, I might have gotten discouraged from building relationships with the Gods. Coming at it as a Lokean, I'm more apt to just say, "
Hi, how's it going? Care for a beer?"
instead of "
OH GREAT AND POWERFUL ONE! HAIL!"
No, no, no. Not my thing. Respectful, absolutely. Hifalootin', no.
I'm just as bad about buying stuff vs making it. I do make bracelets for Them. I made a lovely one for Sigyn and another for Hel. Thor and Mani are next. But Beth made a necklace with wolf bones that I just had to have for Fenrir. So, it's on its way to mah house. Smile So, I'll only buy candles and incense now, since I can't make those. Big time PITA candles are. I decided a few months ago that I would open an etsy shop as a devotion to Them. And as soon as I can, I will. (But my poor lil car is in her death throes, and I need to find a new one. So after that major purchase, I'll get my shop together.) :;
):
journeyintoinsanity

View user profile https://journeyintoinsanity.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber on Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:10 pm

You and I sound absolutely similar here, haha. xD
Recently, I found out I am/was 100% completely Vanatru, hence why I can still do the stuff I can do now (but, unfortunately for me, I was killed due to "
intentions"
). It's interesting though, I've never thought of what I am/was called before? I only heard of stories and legends of my past, my name, especially recalling all of the memories of mine, wow! But, I do the same as you do, curious as a cat, asking for myself, buying divination lol, all of this. ;
) My main shops are Nono, Beth, and ConjuringSnails. Haha, similar, but it's awesome to meet you! : ) <

Amber

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber on Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:12 pm

journeyintoinsanity wrote:Hmm... maybe I should be glad Loki found me first. If I had gone into Kemetics first and experienced that formal, seekrit stuff, I might have gotten discouraged from building relationships with the Gods. Coming at it as a Lokean, I'm more apt to just say, "
Hi, how's it going? Care for a beer?"
instead of "
OH GREAT AND POWERFUL ONE! HAIL!"
No, no, no. Not my thing. Respectful, absolutely. Hifalootin', no.
I'm just as bad about buying stuff vs making it. I do make bracelets for Them. I made a lovely one for Sigyn and another for Hel. Thor and Mani are next. But Beth made a necklace with wolf bones that I just had to have for Fenrir. So, it's on its way to mah house. Smile So, I'll only buy candles and incense now, since I can't make those. Big time PITA candles are. I decided a few months ago that I would open an etsy shop as a devotion to Them. And as soon as I can, I will. (But my poor lil car is in her death throes, and I need to find a new one. So after that major purchase, I'll get my shop together.) :;
):
The same here. It's like my money is going Else Where than with me, but I must be pretty lucky... o.o

Amber

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by journeyintoinsanity on Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:37 pm

I count myself lucky in that Someone has managed to help me limp my car along until my next school disbursement comes in. Whew!
journeyintoinsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Just.Christine on Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:44 am

Lokakisa wrote:Okay, so I probably can't blame Loki for all the divination services I bought ... I'm a curious kitty ... but damn if I don't constantly feel a "
need"
to find out this that or the other. We're always told to pay attention to nudges and urges and intuition - is it just myself or am I being driven to seek out certain things?

The only way to find out is to try those certain things.
As far as divination goes, I'm slowly trying to teach myself runes and tarot. I've had problems with the pendulum but I put mine out to be charged in the full moon last night and then slept with it under my pillow to tune it to my vibrations and whatnot. Hopefully that will help. If not, I may try another pendulum, this time just a regular crystal one. Perhaps my lapis lazuli one just isn't for me.

In some ways I am skeptical, in others I am envious of certain people … though Beth and Nono's lives aren't exactly all glitter and unicorns. Do you ever feel like you want to be something more? I want to feel special, unique. Not for fame or glory, but for my own self-worth. I want to know what in the world I've been tumbling towards all my life, as I always felt like I was seeking something and not finding it.

I feel that way all the time, especially since I discovered Odin. He gets exasperated with me because he doesn't hold me to those expectations and wishes I would just leave myself a lone and let things happen as they will instead of me trying to do what everyone else is doing because it feels like I'm obliged to do so for my own sense of self worth.

Is it somehow going to make things better by having a special spirit or past life or blah blah blah? Is it not good enough to be a Lokean/Vanatru as I am now, spreading the "
good word"
with my blog and socializing with the community on my own merits? Is it to make up for a life of poor self-esteem and health problems which ruined my dreams?

This is partly a holdover to some issues I had with the House of Netjer. I disagree with their organizational setup. I really got irritated with the titles and inner circles and secret knowledge I wasn't privy too. And 14 years of waiting for a magic course which still hasn't materialized. (And now Loki says, "
no formal training for you."
I can see why, too much damn drama.) I found myself jealous and unhappy all the time, and realized that wasn't healthy and it got in the way of being spiritual. Not only that, but it was a lot of wasted time not pursuing further knowledge outside that path until about the last year or so. And I was so surprised at what I found and what I'd been missing.

Yeah, heavily orgaized religon and spirituality is strictly for the birds. I hate cliques and all that elitist bullshit.

Last year I had called out to the gods, all the gods really, no specific pantheon, and told them what I was seeking. Loki came to me with a sense of "
yeah I can do all that."
Damn if I'm not being "
led"
to it somehow or another. And so comes a never-ending pile of books and ebooks to read (considering most of my history books are about Egypt) ... geez do I need ANOTHER book on runes? ahahaha (believe me, I try to buy the cheapest copies/versions possible)
I guess even the fiction books have a point, as there's so little to reference compared to other cultures. It seems Heathenism/Lokeanism/Vanatru/what have you benefits a lot more from reading modern works, UPG and devotionals. It is probably the latest of pagan paths that lasted post-conversion, I think I read that only 800 years ago people were still worshipping Odin? Can't say that for Egypt or Greece, for instance. And if you think about the folklore and fairytales, did it ever really go away? But so much got altered, rewritten ...

In addition to the candles and incense and oils I've bought from Beth and Nono, I started out with one necklace on hold in Nono's shop (which is more for the Cat tribe, can't blame Loki for that, can I? lol) Then another necklace on hold for Loki. Then a custom bracelet order on hold for Loki. Now I'm eyeballing the newest Loki necklace in Beth's shop (which ironically would sort of match the bracelet Nono is going to make for me), and I'm tearing out my hair going "
gee Loki, I don't know if I can afford her payoff policy!"
(as Nono will let you go longer if you talk to him about it)

The really annoying part is having craft supplies here and knowing I can make things for myself, yet I shop and shop and shop. I have a really bad habit of not completing projects and always feeling like I need "
one more thing."
(like Columbo, "
just one more thing, sir"
) It's like, somehow their products are "
more magical"
even though I could consecrate things by laying it out and asking for it myself from my gods and spirits. (And Nono has encouraged me to do so with his stuff even after his own blessing thing he does)

Somehow between childhood and adulthood I lost my creative freedom and became a perfectionist. I get discouraged really, really easily. So it's like the easy way out to just shop for spiritual supplies with this grandiose notion of "
supporting pagan business"
or "
these people know better what they're doing"
instead getting off my ass to make things for myself. >
.<
By establishing an audience with my blog, and using creativity as a devotional tool, I could potentially make some money for myself to pay for this other crap! ahahahaha I mean, I was pretty much told this in a reading - "
do some shit and it will benefit both you and Loki."
I'm pretty sure the inspirations I've gotten have come from Loki and/or the Vanir.

And there's your Kisa rant for the day. lol

I'd like to learn how to make jewelry, incense, soap and candles for myself so I could spend less on Beth's shop. I haven't bought from Nono yet. Their prices are reasonable considering that it's handcrafted but even as reasonable as they are I can't afford as much as I want on my income. So if I want more, I better learn to make it myself. But I know that if I start expecting myself to open a shop and consecrate it to Loki or Odin then I'll never even get around to learning to do it and making my own stuff. I'll just intimidate and scare myself from it all.
Just.Christine
Site Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonwings on Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:44 am

*looks at bank account, then looks at Beth's shop* Darn it Beth, why must you make such pretty things. XD I am getting better though, I've started making my own pendulum, so as to not buy any of the pretty ones Beth has for sale. But my birthday is coming up soon (on the 14th) so I should be getting some money in then - so my bank account won't be as sad. XD
Dragonwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber on Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:13 am

I am in love with both Beth's and Nono's jewelry! They are highly unique energy when held, especially when worn!

Making jewelry is pricey;
I once made a necklace and bracelet for myself while recovering from surgery, and that took lots of time and patience (especially while on medication);
one of my friends asked, why don't I make my own jewelry? That's just like asking me, why don't I draw? Haha. It takes faith, determination, will, lots of commitment, and most of the time, the Gods whom you are making the jewerly for, are absolutely, in a way, "
pushy and demanding."
They don't quite mean to be, to be honest, but it always happens. (For example, you stop, exhausted, next thing you know you are "
willed"
to keep going all day and all night.) It's a serious business and it's a lot if hardship, sometimes the beads are actually gold. Pricey, pricey for good reasons. So, I never ask why things are a certain price anymore. :;
): <

Amber

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by erinlale on Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:12 pm

Nodding along with a lot of this.

Although when I saw the title of the post, the first thing I thought of was the effort I put in, early on, explaining to Loki that I really couldn't just buy stuff that isn't for survival when I happened to want it, or when he happened to want it. He didn't really understand what I meant until I carried him into a grocery store. Man, when he realized what money really means in my culture-- that the store was full of poison, and I intended to eat it-- he was angry as all get-out. But he really got it. And he has really helped me.

erinlale

View user profile https://sites.google.com/site/erinlaleauthorpage/

Back to top Go down

Post by Just.Christine on Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:37 pm

Dragonwings wrote:*looks at bank account, then looks at Beth's shop* Darn it Beth, why must you make such pretty things. XD I am getting better though, I've started making my own pendulum, so as to not buy any of the pretty ones Beth has for sale. But my birthday is coming up soon (on the 14th) so I should be getting some money in then - so my bank account won't be as sad. XD

Amen to THAT!!
Just.Christine
Site Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Just.Christine on Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:42 pm

erinlale wrote:Nodding along with a lot of this.

Although when I saw the title of the post, the first thing I thought of was the effort I put in, early on, explaining to Loki that I really couldn't just buy stuff that isn't for survival when I happened to want it, or when he happened to want it. He didn't really understand what I meant until I carried him into a grocery store. Man, when he realized what money really means in my culture-- that the store was full of poison, and I intended to eat it-- he was angry as all get-out. But he really got it. And he has really helped me.

That's interesting. Perhaps more people should drag the gods to the grocery store and show them some food labels and all the poisons and heavy metals in processed foods. and [inside your head unless you want people looking at you weird] explain meat tainted with hormones and antibiotics. Explain Monsanto and GMO's and ask them if there's anything the gods can do to help us who are without power in the world to have a greater affect on ending this shit.

I once prayed, calling on all the gods and told them, "
The wealthy and powerful are willfully and systemactically making us sick and then killing us off for profit.
Just.Christine
Site Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lokakisa on Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:16 pm

Yay! You all got it. I felt guilty for nothing. (haha I was like gee, cry much? and felt sort of bad for the rant when I know money issues are a problem with everyone)
Gods yes, Nono and Beth make such pretty things. I am eyeballing several things in Beth's shop right now. She added a new pendulum that I felt Loki wanted ... I was like c'mon, I bought one already, it just doesn't have a matching bead strand, I can make that. Then I started shopping around for jewelry supplies ... and now my wish list is a mile long. I'm wondering if I should have a separate pendulum for Him and one for the Cats. I haven't formally consecrated the one I have, so I guess I'm open to possibilities.
I so want to open a shop. I have bunches of ideas. I get new ones all the time. It's like I have crafting ADHD. I had so many tabs up in two browser windows today (at the same time!), it was ridic. I'm going to spend just as much if not more on my supplies wish list if I'm not careful. But then again, I could make multiple things for the money versus the one or two items I buy from them. And possibly recoup the cost if I sell the extras. And gain more confidence in my own magic to boot. I don't want to use their shops as a crutch, just an occasional convenience.
Sometimes I wonder if it is feasibly possible to have a marketplace where we can all advertise our goods. Would we feel less intimidated if we were sharing the virtual shop space together? I don't consider any of you competitors. Beth and Nono's shops are nearly identical and they do fine, they even cross-promote. (I was surprised when Beth came out with a coffee/cocoa oil right after Nono did, though.) I can't wait to see their seekrit projects. But then again, my credit card don't! (bad grammar intended)
I'd held off entering giveaways, wanting to give chances to people who can't shop from them at all or barely ... until today I said "
dammit I want a go at this stuff too, I can't just buy it all either."
And I really wanted that Flamekeeper necklace but passed it up. I feel that Beth and Nono play fair (as far as I know), and the gods and sprits who help them choose will play fair too. I hope anyway. I'm sure the gods like to send us gifts and They'll get it in the right hands.

I suppose this conundrum of "
is it me or is it Them?"
should push me to get back into divination. I just want, want, want, out of a sense of curiosity or desperation or whatever, (and I totally have a "
gotta collect them all"
mentality). Only a few times do I think "
Loki, I'm not sure I can get this."
Like my glance landed on the red pendulum and it was an instant "
get this for Loki"
feeling. I didn't even have to read the description, the picture alone did that. So I take a cue from Nono and thought-project, "
if You want these things then help me get the funds."
Also I'll watch to see if something gets sold quickly/put on layaway to judge if it's "
meant"
for me. Usually Loki stuff gets snatched up quick. Like when I first found Beth's shop, things would disappear before I had a chance. That necklace I want is still there. Hmm.

I really haven't dealt with Beth a whole lot, as far as regular conversations, but Nono is very friendly and accommodating once he gets to know you. I wanted a bracelet based on a necklace he has, and he offered to put the necklace on hold too even if I couldn't pay for it anytime soon. But I passed for now 'cause I hate owing so much money and tying up his items. Beth seems stricter on this so I'm being really careful about if I want a hold from her or not.

Lokakisa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lokakisa on Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:24 pm

Amber wrote:You and I sound absolutely similar here, haha. xD
Recently, I found out I am/was 100% completely Vanatru, hence why I can still do the stuff I can do now (but, unfortunately for me, I was killed due to "
intentions"
). It's interesting though, I've never thought of what I am/was called before? I only heard of stories and legends of my past, my name, especially recalling all of the memories of mine, wow! But, I do the same as you do, curious as a cat, asking for myself, buying divination lol, all of this. ;
) My main shops are Nono, Beth, and ConjuringSnails. Haha, similar, but it's awesome to meet you! : ) <

Hey, are you the Cat tribe member Nono told me about? He said he has a friend who is Vanic-souled also. I should ask if he is willing to share Vanatru contacts, because I don't how many or who they are.

As an addendum to my ranty OP, I got the results of my past life reading last Friday and found out I was Eshnahai, too. Cat, even. =^.^=
I was also killed before my time, but Loki is my guide back home.

I don't know my past name, form, or anything yet.

Lokakisa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber on Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:51 pm

Lokakisa wrote:
intentions"

Hey, are you the Cat tribe member Nono told me about? He said he has a friend who is Vanic-souled also. I should ask if he is willing to share Vanatru contacts, because I don't how many or who they are.

As an addendum to my ranty OP, I got the results of my past life reading last Friday and found out I was Eshnahai, too. Cat, even. =^.^=

'Probably am. Loki was meant to help me, but I never asked him in time, and well, I was killed before Loki noticed that I may have needed his direct help. I mean Loki was around for a while too, hours, every day, but I chose not to ask. (Makes sense since I never ask for help since I was little.)

Amber

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by journeyintoinsanity on Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:55 pm

You are?? Yaayy!! Very Happy
i really want to have Beth do some oracular seidhr for me. I'm not coming up with much on the "
who am I and why am I here"
front. Although I did make an interesting discovery last night that I'll share when I calm myself down a bit more. (Yeah, I kinda freaked out.)
journeyintoinsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber on Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:16 pm

journeyintoinsanity wrote:You are?? Yaayy!! Very Happy
i really want to have Beth do some oracular seidhr for me. I'm not coming up with much on the "
front. Although I did make an interesting discovery last night that I'll share when I calm myself down a bit more. (Yeah, I kinda freaked out.)
Definitely, I recommend this, both Beth and Nornoriel. I think they are both uniquely "
attuned"
to this. Smile

Haha, I remember "
freaking out"
on my end several times, especially as of recent! Though I think mine was being shocked, amazed, and highly overwhelmed over the recent fact. :;
):

I liked how others would guess what I once was/still am. One friend thought that I sounded like one of the Nymphs from Greek mythology, another still thought/thinks I am Fae by looks, and another friend swore up and down, I must have been one of Apollo's Oracles, if not still am. I thought it was interesting to listen to each of my friends. Though, I need to contact my friend whom swore I was Apollo's Oracle-how in the heck did she guess right? She told me, it's what all I can do that reminds her of her studies of Greek and Roman culture, about Apollo's priestesses, "
Oracles."
From what I'm told the Oracles were all individually spoused with Apollo, and I was beyond happy with him. My friend guessed right! Surprised me about my "
past-history,"
but it does make sense over how Apollo is the first God to come to me and speak with me in person, both inside and outside my body.

Amber

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by journeyintoinsanity on Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:53 pm

Oh wow!! Very Happy

My daughter looks very fae. My best friend has said this since she was born. She looks (and acts) like a little pixie. If she ever develops any psychic abilities, and I suspect she will*, I'm in deep shit with Loki being her stepparent. Who knows what kind of crap they'll pull on me! Laughing I only hope Fenrir can be the voice of reason. For the most part, He is. Smile

*She said and did something today that blew my mind. But it has to do with the discovery I mentioned earlier. I'll explain it later.
journeyintoinsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber on Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:37 pm

journeyintoinsanity wrote:Oh wow!! Very Happy

My daughter looks very fae. My best friend has said this since she was born. She looks (and acts) like a little pixie. If she ever develops any psychic abilities, and I suspect she will*, I'm in deep shit with Loki being her stepparent. Who knows what kind of crap they'll pull on me! Laughing I only hope Fenrir can be the voice of reason. For the most part, He is. Smile

*She said and did something today that blew my mind. But it has to do with the discovery I mentioned earlier. I'll explain it later.

Oh jeez, haha. I laugh a little to this memory. I was else where and Loki was trying to convince me to eat all the donuts I wanted and I felt I was "
taking things without asking,"
Loki commented as fact: it is not stealing if I am truly hungry.
I don't think that experience was the case, BUT I couldn't help but ask him then, "
What do you teach our children when I am not there with them? 'Steal all the shit you can when your mother is not here!'?"
Loki's response, laughing a little to this, "
Well...do you wish to know what I teach our children...? : )"
I don't think I need to know if Loki did not object to this in disagreement. I noticed: FACT-If the situation was right, Loki would encourage me to steal stuff. Oh Gods, why would he? : ?
I shook my head to this, thanking the Gods they were free donuts out loud. Loki then remarked to me, "
stealing a donut is the same as getting a free donut,"
as I was doing right then, eating a free donut offered to me. -_- "
Loki!-"
I started with him about this. Lol
I just hope to myself Loki does not teach our children this while I am not there with them.

Amber

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by journeyintoinsanity on Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:47 pm

Oh my word... Laughing
journeyintoinsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Lokakisa on Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:54 pm

journeyintoinsanity wrote:You are?? Yaayy!! Very Happy

Yes! *cheer*

I want to get this done too (my damn curiosity!!!!) but I have no idea what to ask. Nono politely said that he was going to turn me away if I asked for any more readings right now. (because I need to learn myself and not use him as a crutch, he remembers from a previous channeling that Loki told me to work on this) And I promised Loki that the past life one would be the last for now. I don't dare break my promise!
I guess I have all the answers now, sort of, the main thing now is that I need to work on "
godphoning"
/divination so that I can receive Their messages on how to go about these things I've been told.

Lokakisa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lokakisa on Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:57 pm

Amber wrote:
Lokakisa wrote:
intentions"

'Probably am. Loki was meant to help me, but I never asked him in time, and well, I was killed before Loki noticed that I may have needed his direct help. I mean Loki was around for a while too, hours, every day, but I chose not to ask. (Makes sense since I never ask for help since I was little.)

I think in my case, if I understood the results correctly, Loki didn't have anything to do with the past disaster (a lover threw me under the bus basically) but He is here now to be my guide. I told Nono that makes sense, soon after working with Loki I am led to Nono and Beth and the Vanir stuff and what not.

Lokakisa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top