Small Delights

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Small Delights

Post by Moon Rouge on Sat May 30, 2015 4:13 pm

I usually don't shop for perfumes on line. Something was making me go to one Etsy shop and look so often I took it a sign and caved in.
(I was poked so much, I didn't bother with the sample size, I ordered the full size, 1 oz bottle.)

I LOVE WHAT I GOT!

World-Breaker - LOKI - Deity Fragrance/Devotional Oil
https://www.etsy.com/shop/ConjuringSails
Moon Rouge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Small Delights

Post by Amber on Sat May 30, 2015 4:18 pm

Oh my goodness, I must agree with you here! Between Nornoriel Lokason and Beth (FiberWytch), ConjuringSnails fragrance is amazing as well (I got both Loki's and Aphrodite's and I am amazed by both scents!)! Definitely try all of these, I recommend it! : )

Amber

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by journeyintoinsanity on Sat May 30, 2015 4:36 pm

Ooh, I've been eyeing that for a while now. Smile

I just ordered that Fenrir necklace that Fiber Wytch posted yesterday. So excited! Very Happy
journeyintoinsanity

View user profile https://journeyintoinsanity.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Just.Christine on Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:56 am

My favorite of Beth's is the Hera fragrance. She sent me a soap sample of it [pretty pink color too] and I just loved it! I ended up getting a soap bar and next I need to get the perfume oil. That might have to stand in line though, because I already have a gazillion things I want from her shop first.
Just.Christine
Site Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber on Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:39 am

Poppy.Meister wrote:My favorite of Beth's is the Hera fragrance. She sent me a soap sample of it [pretty pink color too] and I just loved it! I ended up getting a soap bar and next I need to get the perfume oil. That might have to stand in line though, because I already have a gazillion things I want from her shop first.
Ooh, I believe I'm going to try this fragrance soon.

Amber

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber on Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:24 am

I just received Beth's (FiberWytch) sample perfumes. It comes in this cute little box, and the first one came popping up-and-out onto my lap, and I curiously saw this was Odinskona. So, I curiously smelled this. I had an experience, set this aside, and decided to choose another scent to smell, which I chosen, without looking, Seidhrkona. I had another experience. It felt like the same experience!?
This experience happened so fast and it was so intense!
This experience reminded me of when I had an experience with a rune pendant. I placed on this Rune, and within two minutes, I was feeling 100% different than when I originally placed on this Rune. I noticed, after I fumbled for the clasp to the necklace, the rune stands for sexuality, etc. Explains the experience, but wow! I remember carefully placing the rune back onto the altar and covering my face and asking myself, what did I just experience?
This happened by two scents, Odinskona and Seidhrkona, sample scents, only I felt similar memories to this witchcraft store I once walked into, filled with Magick and so much warmth and protection, so much more emotions to go along with this. After smelling them each, I remember after I capped them, looking around curiously, wondering, what was that? I was Else Where for a while in memories then back again, and looking around as if someone was watching and noticing, maybe, but I knew no one was around when I curiously smelled these scents.
Makes me wish to buy these!!

Amber

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by journeyintoinsanity on Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:23 am

Ooh, wow! Smile
journeyintoinsanity

View user profile https://journeyintoinsanity.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content