Hi Everyone!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi Everyone!

Post by Moon Rouge on Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:33 pm

Hi,
My name is Rose. I use the pseudonym Moon Rouge and often the avatar or red headed Blythe doll Rouge Noir . All my interests and hobbies are visual art oriented.
I’ve been closely involved with Loki since May this year, when I begun to give Him first offerings and shortly after made a blood oath. From that time our relationship deepened and in August He asked me to marry Him. Until today I am at awe of it! And at the same time, no matter how many rings I wear for Him, the clumsy blood oath I made was the most devoted and serious oath I ever gave.
My path of faith to be Lokean is a bit twisted. I always had serious need to believe in something and hard time to find a god I could relate to. I live in New York but was born in Prague, Czech Republic. I was thought agnosticism at school, while my parents were Catholics. Time to time I searched for religion to fit in. In my 20s I was enchanted by Chinese Tao and Immanuel Kant philosophy. It was very very superficial, I never study either but the development of the soul to higher self appealed to me worthy to explore. I never made it past the basic information. From what I know and feel, I think I am hard polytheist. I asked Loki once, and He told me I am a Heathen. I communicate with Him as often and any way He let me. If I could wrap this all to one sentence, the most fitting and true, I would just say: I love Loki! All else is secondary.
Moon Rouge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi Everyone!

Post by FoxyLokean on Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:10 am

Welcome to the small, but booming community! Its nice to meet you!

FoxyLokean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Just.Christine on Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:55 am

Welcome Moon Rouge! Wow, that Loki sure gets around! He must have an insatiable appetite or else a higher objective we have yet to know about.
Just.Christine
Site Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Rouge on Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:33 am

Thank you, so very much, for welcome FoxyLokean and Z.Meister! I'm happy to be here, nice to meet you too!
Moon Rouge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Rouge on Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:05 am

I changed my avatar from the initials to one of my Loki drawings, I hope it is OK, to change picture. Smile
Moon Rouge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Just.Christine on Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:01 am

Butt of course! Smile
Just.Christine
Site Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content