Hey all!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hey all!

Post by FoxyLokean on Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:10 pm

Hey guys! My name is Reginleif! I've been Lokean for one year!

To be honest, like all marvel fans

(I promise you this isn't going in the direction you think it is)

I fell in love with Marvel Loki.

But this was wayyyyy before I became Pagan.

When I became pagan, I felt drawn to Loki. So I began to work with him. I've always visualized him as marvel loki because it was easiest for me. Over time I have begun to get familiar with his red haired face and honestly, his red hair feels more at home than the modernized version. But he sometimes comes to me in both ways. I took Loki on as my patron and I give most of my devotions to him and his family. The other deities I tend to work with are Thor, Hela, Odin, and Sigyn. I am 17 years of age and it's nice to meet all of you! <

((Geez, I hope the bold effects worked on this post! :? ))

FoxyLokean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey all!

Post by Just.Christine on Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:03 am

FoxyLokean wrote:Hey guys! My name is Reginleif! I've been Lokean for one year!

To be honest, like all marvel fans

(I promise you this isn't going in the direction you think it is)

I fell in love with Marvel Loki.

But this was wayyyyy before I became Pagan.

When I became pagan, I felt drawn to Loki. So I began to work with him. I've always visualized him as marvel loki because it was easiest for me. Over time I have begun to get familiar with his red haired face and honestly, his red hair feels more at home than the modernized version. But he sometimes comes to me in both ways. I took Loki on as my patron and I give most of my devotions to him and his family. The other deities I tend to work with are Thor, Hela, Odin, and Sigyn. I am 17 years of age and it's nice to meet all of you! <

((Geez, I hope the bold effects worked on this post! :? ))

Welcome. And Hahaha! I think bold is the default font for this board theme. Just read the section in rules "
Open letter to Marvel Fans"
so you understand the rules about Marvel!Loki, Tom HIddleston, etc. I personally don't think there's anything wrong with a person using Marvel!Loki as a springboard to higher things and indeed, believe people should be free to worship what, who and how they want. As long as people know the direction this board is geared toward, I have no problem with them. i.e. This is a place to gather and talk about worship, not fan-girling. Also, it's important that everyone make it their business to become familiar with the Lore. I have had people say, "
Loki, Thor adopted brother"
because they assume it's true and that the movies are based heavily in Lore. It is not. At all.

But I hope you will feel welcome here and I hope you enjoy your stay and learn lots about Heathenry as more information becomes available. Be sure to check out the resources area. There are lots of links to well researched and accurate blog posts by scholars and non-scholars alike.

Hail and well met!
Just.Christine
Site Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Rouge on Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:35 am

Hi FoxyLokean, thank you for your lovely note on my post, nice to meet you too!
Moon Rouge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Just.Christine on Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:25 pm

P.S. FoxyLokean,

To add an avatar picture, click on 0 new messages, then click profile and then on the left, click avatar. From there you can upload an avatar picture up to 150x150 pixels
Just.Christine
Site Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyLokean on Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:32 pm

Z.Meister wrote:

Welcome. And Hahaha! I think bold is the default font for this board theme. Just read the section in rules "
Open letter to Marvel Fans"
so you understand the rules about Marvel!Loki, Tom HIddleston, etc. I personally don't think there's anything wrong with a person using Marvel!Loki as a springboard to higher things and indeed, believe people should be free to worship what, who and how they want. As long as people know the direction this board is geared toward, I have no problem with them. i.e. This is a place to gather and talk about worship, not fan-girling. Also, it's important that everyone make it their business to become familiar with the Lore. I have had people say, "
Loki, Thor adopted brother"
because they assume it's true and that the movies are based heavily in Lore. It is not. At all.

But I hope you will feel welcome here and I hope you enjoy your stay and learn lots about Heathenry as more information becomes available. Be sure to check out the resources area. There are lots of links to well researched and accurate blog posts by scholars and non-scholars alike.

Hail and well met!

Of course I read it! Thats the first thing I read Very Happy

FoxyLokean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyLokean on Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:32 pm

Z.Meister wrote:P.S. FoxyLokean,

To add an avatar picture, click on 0 new messages, then click profile and then on the left, click avatar. From there you can upload an avatar picture up to 150x150 pixels

Alrighty! Thank you for the tip! Hail and well met!

FoxyLokean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum