GISHWHES

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GISHWHES

Post by shadytrashvoid on Sat May 02, 2015 6:48 pm

THE GREATEST INTERNATIONAL SCAVENGER HUNT THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN

Who is up for putting a team together?

Last year I did this and dedicated it to Loki. I plan on doing the same this year.

Believe me, it's right up his shady alley.

Last year I got to:
Bake a gingerbread town showing urban decay, including a gingerbread prostitute, gingerbread porno theatre and drug arrest.
Make a bikini out of candy and wear it to a public pool. It had to be 99% candy with nothing on underneath. The other 1% being glue or thread. It nearly fell off.
Climb a climbing frame and cover me and two friends in melted ice cream (to explain trickle down economics).
Get a photo taken with a koala while covered in fake blood.

Afterwards I got a certificate for being an "
Unapologetic weirdo"
.

The whole point it so get an international team together. Last year I was the only person in my country. So don't be worried that you're far away from the rest of us ^_^
Last year I was in a team with russians, americans, and british people. It was great.

Who's up for putting together The SkyTreaders?

shadytrashvoid

Posts : 48
Join date : 2015-04-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GISHWHES

Post by Just.Christine on Sun May 03, 2015 1:09 am

Oh lord. No one wants to see my 50 year old, 240 pound body crammed into a candy bikini at a public pool. Although if it was the backyard swimming pool of a group of people I couldn't stand, I'd do it just to spite them.

Sounds like a fun project though. P'raps there's something I could do in there somewhere, lol.
avatar
Just.Christine
Site Admin

Posts : 1317
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 51
Location : Pennsylvania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GISHWHES

Post by Darkamber on Sun May 03, 2015 1:48 am

Who decides who're going to do what?
Why is it called a scavenger hunt? Are there any prizes?

_________________
Blog: Fire and Ink - The journey of a Lokean Pagan
Facebook: Amber Drake
Tumblr: Darkamber Dragon
Twitter: Darkamber Dragon
avatar
Darkamber
Site Admin

Posts : 686
Join date : 2014-12-29
Age : 51
Location : Oslo, Norway

View user profile https://darkamberdragon.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: GISHWHES

Post by shadytrashvoid on Sun May 03, 2015 3:03 am

It's a charity event primarily but the first prize is a holiday. The location changes every year.

The teams are 15 strong so I'm pretty sure everyone who's interested would be included.

Poppy, there are loads of other challenges lol ^_^

shadytrashvoid

Posts : 48
Join date : 2015-04-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GISHWHES

Post by njm on Sun May 03, 2015 5:20 am

Ah, dear Misha. I do love him to bits!
I can't join this year as I just have too much else on, but I hope you get your team together and wish you all the best!

njm

Posts : 282
Join date : 2015-02-02
Location : Adelaide, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GISHWHES

Post by journeyintoinsanity on Mon May 04, 2015 7:08 pm

Ooh, sounds fun! Smile
avatar
journeyintoinsanity

Posts : 1578
Join date : 2015-01-17
Age : 39

View user profile https://journeyintoinsanity.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: GISHWHES

Post by Helloki on Fri May 22, 2015 7:21 am

hah good going !

Helloki

Posts : 64
Join date : 2015-04-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GISHWHES

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum