Comical/Interesting Experiences

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Comical/Interesting Experiences

Post by Amber on Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:45 pm

Have you ever had one of those experiences, where you are left just staring at what happened, and wondering, "
what the hay...?"
Yet later, you will smile, humored or covering your face by the experience even happening around you, even where you laugh about it?
I keep having these at work. How about you?

Amber

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Comical/Interesting Experiences

Post by Amber on Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:06 am

This happened the other day at work, a customer came to me, wanting more items on her dish, which makes sense, until that customer decided to announce her "
annoyance"
with why couldn't people make her dish properly? Okay then! I took the dish back, explained quietly to the food peeps to place what ever on there, I got the customer a new silverware, which the customer thought was very kind of me. But, when the customer remembered the food makers, she called them, by saying exactly this, "
-those little shits...!"

I paused, remembering something that the majority of Loki's wives tell Loki, online anyway, and I wondered, is if this customer is a wife of Loki or...? Nah, I thought, lol. I walked away shaking my head when alone, trying not to laugh as I thought of my next blog entry, titled, "
So I thought of Loki and his wives today..."
but, I decided against it (respectfully), still shaking my head. (I decided against for knowing Loki could and can call me a little shit some day out of amusement. Laughing )

Another experience I have at work, all of the time, messages at work given by music. Like today and all the other days, such as once, a chipper old classic was playing and read to me, something like this,

"
Baby, you are the sky to me,
the night sky,
The stars don't shine brightly without you,
Without you, yeah...
Baby, I've had too much time to think on my own,
I need to know...
Baby, come home back to me,
I need to make love to you to the stars,
Where the birds fly away so high!
Oh baby, why don't you come back to me,
Please don't cry...
I need to make love to you...
With you...
No one else...
Only you...
Ooh!"

I know Loki was there, and I went, quietly, "
Loki, not now...I'm at work..."

Then the song changed to the lyrics of,

"
I miss you...
Where did you go-?"

I covered my face and walked on, hahaha...

Amber

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkamber on Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:57 am

Maybe it's just me, but I find those who say "
Loki, you little shit"
to be very disrespectful. He's a GOD!

Twitter: Darkamber Dragon
Darkamber
Site Admin

View user profile https://darkamberdragon.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Corannhena on Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:49 am

Loki's never seemed to have a problem when I've teasingly called him names (e.g. "
captain trollbutt"
). At least, he's never told me "
don't call me X"
, and he's perfectly capable of doing so if he wishes. If anything, I get the impression he thinks they're funny. I think my point is, it's Loki's decision whether whatever I say to him is "
disrespectful"
or not.

(and if i sound annoyed, sorry, but I kind of am.)
Corannhena

View user profile http://corannhena.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber on Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:50 am

I haven't told Loki this and I have no idea why others say this? :?

Amber

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber on Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:56 am

Corannhena wrote:Loki's never seemed to have a problem when I've teasingly called him names (e.g. "
captain trollbutt"
). At least, he's never told me "
don't call me X"
, and he's perfectly capable of doing so if he wishes. If anything, I get the impression he thinks they're funny. I think my point is, it's Loki's decision whether whatever I say to him is "
disrespectful"
or not.

(and if i sound annoyed, sorry, but I kind of am.)

I did ask Loki about it out of curiosity? He told me, in other words, it can be funny for him to hear. But, I told him, I found it very amusing he does not mind, but I decided against calling Loki this, I explained to him. But, I think one day, Loki will tell me, "
You little shit!"
I know that day is coming for me! Laughing

Amber

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Rouge on Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:36 am

Darkamber wrote:Maybe it's just me, but I find those who say "
Loki, you little shit"
to be very disrespectful. He's a GOD!
It is not just you, I see it this very same way!
Moon Rouge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Just.Christine on Fri May 01, 2015 1:08 am

Well I call Odin a Mean, Shitty Old Man sometimes but it's usually meant in the most affectionate way.
In playing a game of chance with Loki, he once rolled something that made me say, "
Alright you tackly little fellow, how about this?"
after which I rolled something so patently horrible that it HAD to be him. We had a solid laugh over that one.

I tend to think the way Beth does: deities are not just multidimensional [as are human beings!] but they multi-locational. Each person's 'version' of their deity is, for the most part, suitable for the person they are with. I'd take it step further and posit that Odin wouldn't behave in certain ways with certain individuals if they would be offended by a trait or behavior he displayed. So he will go to a different person to express aspects of his being others might find distasteful or frightening, etc.

Loki might be irritated if some people call him a little shit and find it the ultimate expression of hilarity in other company. The irritated parts wont be attracted to someone who might say that but the casual parts of himself will be. It's just a theory.

At any rate, when entities are around me, my basic rule of thumb is this: "
You're down in the dirt with the dogs now. If you want to be here, don't expect too much in the way of special treatment just because you're 'a god'

And if they don't like it they can leave. I pay my respects at the altar with gifts of food, incense, praise and prayers. I also pay my respects in how I treat other people, but that offering mostly belongs to Jesus because he said that's how to worship him.

However, having stated my opinions and theories, and although this forum isn't really a church but is a place where we all come together to talk about Him and our other gods, I encourage all people here to use less irreverence in their speech rather than offend the sensibilities of fellow forum members. Good manners are a good idea any time and any place.

As an afterthought, I'd like to add that if the gods really do have a proprietary interest in us human beings, perhaps they can bring themselves to assist a little more or a little more effectively in doing whatever needs to be done to GET THE POWER ELITE TO STOP ENSLAVING THE POOR, AND STOP DESTROYING THE PLANET! The power elite is pushing us to the edge of extinction in their lust for oil, natural gas, gold, gems and all the crap they sell that entails putting poison in the air and water! Us poorest of slobs protest with picket signs, shout, sign petitions, march on capitol hill and elsewhere but the power elite have police forces and militaries. And they WILL use them against us and shoot us dead in the streets if it comes down to it. Don't you doubt it for a minute. The power elite is wringing us dry and throwing us away after they squeeze all they can out of us. And a life with dignity for every citizen isn't sustainable in their eyes so they do it in the cheapest way using immoral logic to justify it. If they gods want to help us out with these things that we need the most desperately, then yes! Thank you! by all means give us a hand!

And if they wont OR CANT, then they can put up or shut up and hit the bricks. If they want more dignity and respect they can help those of us who give two shits about our fellow humans, our collective human dignity and our habitats. Or else admit that they don't have the power or the authority to do that. And if they can't, then why do they deserve worship?
Just.Christine
Site Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Corannhena on Fri May 01, 2015 1:51 am

(ugh I have typed, erased, and retyped this at least THREE TIMES trying to figure out how to word it properly :/ )

I did have a paragraph but decided it was kind of redundant, so I'll just ask: what counts as "
irreverence"
? Is it just stuff like (teasingly) calling Loki names, or does it extend all the way to just casual/joking speech (both with and about him)?
Corannhena

View user profile http://corannhena.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Just.Christine on Fri May 01, 2015 1:57 am

Corannhena wrote:(ugh I have typed, erased, and retyped this at least THREE TIMES trying to figure out how to word it properly :/ )

I did have a paragraph but decided it was kind of redundant, so I'll just ask: what counts as "
irreverence"
? Is it just stuff like (teasingly) calling Loki names, or does it extend all the way to just casual/joking speech (both with and about him)?

That's not something I feel I can define. I don't have the authority to do that. It's between you, Loki, and your conscience. I'm not going to write any rules dictating that because when you start drawing lines, people start crossing them simply because lines define and restrict. I'm a freedom lover. Let common sense dictate.

To cover my own bases, I wont use my casual humorously intended nicknames for Odin that sound disrespectful here or elsewhere on the internet that isn't my own personal space, like my blog.
Just.Christine
Site Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rjlatrans on Fri May 01, 2015 2:29 pm

Generally, I tend to react differently towards my different divinities depending on what they demand/what they seem ok with? I have, at times, said to Loki in outraged awe "
You ASSHOLE"
, exclaiming after something happens to warrant it. For example- my recent work with Freyr started due to several big factors piling up at once, with Loki orchestrating 90% of it. As I told a friend, it's like you THINK you are just wandering wherever you will in the middle of a field, then suddenly Loki yells 'SURPRISE' and up shoots walls of a intricate labyrinth which he has just lead you to the center of. Generally when I call him a asshole it's out of a deep and abiding respect for how elegantly manipulative he can be, like a stage master, but also deep and profound annoyance.

Thus, he tends to get VERY smug when I call him that, because he knows what's illiciting it is like me going "
That's TERRIBLE"
while laughing uproariously to a off-color joke a friend made.

However, with the others? Uh. Morrigan does not take super kindly to that kind of stuff (she isn't just a goddess- she's the Phantom Queen after all- and I believe I interact primarily with Anand who from lore SEEMS to be the most... stereotypically 'queenly' of them? IDK how to explain it.) although at times when I mildly slip up she seems more amused. Lucifer would be highly insulted, and I do not know Freyr even slightly well enough yet to get how he would react.

I feel like Loki would perhaps be one of the most chill deities about it, though. I mean- he tied his balls to a goat's beard once. Just one reason why I love him. But he doesn't seem the most concerned with procedure and dignity. As long as I am not WHOLLY casual with him and give him recognition for his divine nature often enough. (The time he got the most mad at me was when I misunderstood a action of his, and blew up at him, because I was looking at it from human/human interaction rather than human/deity. It took a couple days of apologizing on my front.)

As for the original question!

Oh geeze. Well. I attempted some... astral travel? Visualization? IDK- at Loki's behest to 'meet' Freyr. My first time doing anything of the sort, and (if I am right about the experience and the runes seemed to confirm it happened with multiple castings so-) Loki pretty much excitedly dragged me along and hurried me into it.

Well, about midway through the meeting where I was being a awkwardsaurus and having trouble keeping things constructed (uh. Let's just say random black spots and cracks were appearing), I started to feel alarm bells from Loki and a urging to GTFO. So, I did the whole visualizing going through the tunnel to get back thing, midway Loki threw me over his shoulder and fireman carried me out. I guess because I wasn't visualizing running fast enough.

As soon as I focused on myself/my own body again, OW OW OW. The top of my head (which normally... tingles? Idk) during spiritual experiences was THROBBING. I got the distinct "
oops"
impression from Loki, and the distinct sense that I way overdid it.

On less vivid experiences/up for debate on whether they actually happened experiences, I was once at work and grumbling over some less than fun stuff. Asshole dogs who attempted to dislocate my arm from it's socket. I directed a thought at Loki about his opinion on dogs. It seemed... negative. Surprised, I went-

"
Wait, but your son is a wolf, isn't he? And you are associated with foxes"

/OFFENSE

"
Wha-"

The distinct impression of WOLF/FOX not DOG came to me. I apologized and couldn't help but laugh about it. (Considering his association with foxes, I think he just doesn't like the tame nature of dogs? Or maybe it was the context I was asking in. /thinks)

rjlatrans

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Just.Christine on Fri May 01, 2015 11:24 pm

Sounds like Loki running with you like that gave you a nasty case of astral whiplash! I've had that happen a couple times. Except in my case it feels like someone smacked the back of my head and I hear a snap! sound. Then throbbing and headache for a bit.
Just.Christine
Site Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rjlatrans on Sat May 02, 2015 8:59 pm

Ah, so there's a name for it! I am such a newbie to meditation/astral traveling, I swear. Trying to do more research on it since Loki has been urging me about it for months. Laughing

Definitely not fun on the whiplash part though. Ow. It also hurt to "
hear"
any divinities after that for the next couple of days. That part wasn't fun or hilarious (well... a little hilarious. I have a weird sense of humor).

rjlatrans

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by erinlale on Sun May 03, 2015 5:43 pm

Funny experience yesterday.

You know how people post about what offerings they give to the gods? Sometimes with pictures? OK. Now imagine this scene. Here I am, in a friend's house to take care of her cats while she's out of town, as I usually do. I go into her kitchen, and set neatly on top of the stack of plastic cat plates is... a bar of Vegan Dark Chocolate.

Ehehe. Yes. She left an offering for me.

Someone left an offering. for. me.

ehehehehehehehe

erinlale

View user profile https://sites.google.com/site/erinlaleauthorpage/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lokakisa on Mon May 04, 2015 3:49 pm

Lol ^_^ (I totally pictured the Hiddles laugh with your post)

Lokakisa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Rouge on Mon May 04, 2015 4:07 pm

I had a situation last week....
Much earlier when my mortal spouse traded our car he complained the new car smells of spice and cinnamon ( he also complained the smell is in the car more when I get in)..... so he got air fresher, green apple scent.
And now we were out of the green apple. It was not good family day, bickering and little fights went on all day long. The store seamed to be out of green apple scent, and I see him looking through what they have, not much interested what he gets.
Then he asked what is fresh cotton scent. What I heard was the Trash Can Scent!
The (Loki's) voice in back of my head was saying that is the one he deserves to get! I begun to laugh so hard it was out of control.
(Store clerk found the green apple one in the mean time)
Moon Rouge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lokakisa on Mon May 04, 2015 4:15 pm

LOLOL "
cotton"
scents might as well be a trash can scent, they usually smell awful ...

Lokakisa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Rouge on Mon May 04, 2015 4:22 pm

Lokakisa wrote:LOLOL "
cotton"
scents might as well be a trash can scent, they usually smell awful ...
That is right! Laughing
Moon Rouge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Just.Christine on Tue May 05, 2015 4:07 pm

Moon Rouge wrote:I had a situation last week....
Much earlier when my mortal spouse traded our car he complained the new car smells of spice and cinnamon ( he also complained the smell is in the car more when I get in)..... so he got air fresher, green apple scent.
And now we were out of the green apple. It was not good family day, bickering and little fights went on all day long. The store seamed to be out of green apple scent, and I see him looking through what they have, not much interested what he gets.
Then he asked what is fresh cotton scent. What I heard was the Trash Can Scent!
The (Loki's) voice in back of my head was saying that is the one he deserves to get! I begun to laugh so hard it was out of control.
(Store clerk found the green apple one in the mean time)

LOL!! So now you have apple cinnamon!
Speaking of which, there's this schnapps that's cinnamon. It comes in a frosted bottle with sugar crystals at the bottom. The bottle is gorgeous in itself but the drink is excellent too. If I could only remember what it was called, lol.
Just.Christine
Site Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Rouge on Tue May 05, 2015 5:11 pm

Poppy.Meister wrote:
Speaking of which, there's this schnapps that's cinnamon. It comes in a frosted bottle with sugar crystals at the bottom. The bottle is gorgeous in itself but the drink is excellent too. If I could only remember what it was called, lol.
Fireball is cinnamon whisky. I'm the lady with a man taste...
Moon Rouge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Just.Christine on Tue May 05, 2015 5:18 pm

Moon Rouge wrote:
Poppy.Meister wrote:

Found it! It's called After Shock Cinnamon Liquer. Or however you spell it in French. dangnabbit! It's 80 proof too! See the sugar crystals at the bottom of the bottle?

[url=http:
//s296.
photobucket.
com/user/Lokeans/media/Friends%20of%20Loki/aftershock.
jpg.
html:dm7vh0xz][/url:dm7vh0xz]
Just.Christine
Site Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Rouge on Tue May 05, 2015 5:36 pm

Drool, but..it says alcohol by volume: 30.0% . It is still looking good, I love the color!

Moon Rouge wrote:I'm the lady with a man taste...
I wanted to say man taste in drinks!
Moon Rouge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Helloki on Wed May 06, 2015 11:09 am

Moon Rouge wrote:
Poppy.Meister wrote:
rock on haha

comic experiences uff so many but i like random music that suddenly appears from somewhere in the house (like computer, radio, mixinggear) and has 95% to do with the situation Twisted Evil

Helloki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonwings on Thu May 07, 2015 9:09 am

So soon after I had the rune/tarot reading done by Beth, well, I've been having mini visions of Loki chasing me.. grabbing for my butt. XD So yeah, definitely a silly experience. XD
Dragonwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lokakisa on Thu May 07, 2015 11:39 am

Lolol that is cute ^_^

Lokakisa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content