Good day...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Good day...

Post by EmsigesViech on Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:04 am

Hello darlings,
I have no idea, haha!

My whole life I've tried out many things. As a child I was more or less forced towards Christianity but never cared much about that stuff, though a bit. Slavic and German culture weighed heavily upon my little child mind in form of my beloved tales. Also Greek, Roman and Agyptian Gods and a bit of Satanism were part of my field of interest. In the end I had prayed to a few of them, used their names to curse and mostly just have used nature as my church.
Back when we were abour 12 or 13 we built stick houses and had heavy sticks as weapons. We fought in Wotan's name and tried to plan our strikes as slyly as Loki and let the rain not stop us, but let Thor whip us to crazier ideas and more fun. I liked the slyness the most. I like to collect knowledge and be quiet as a cat. To be working hard like a squirrel, like an emsiges Viech, that's what I love to do.

A few years ago I build a small altar for Wotan but quickly ripped it down because I don't want this in my own place, not in my appartement, not in my room. Recently I found a nice place outside, where I pretty much built my first place of worship and connection ever.
I'm confused, though, because I still am kind of an atheist.
I have no idea. :;
):

Love,
Maria

EmsigesViech

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Good day...

Post by Just.Christine on Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:20 am

Welcome Maria!

Don't worry about our atheism too much. If it works for you, adopt a Jungian view of the deities as [url=archtypes][/url] if that makes you more comfortable.
Just.Christine
Site Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EmsigesViech on Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:58 am

Thank you very much, I just had a good look at those things but yet need to go deeper. Because woah. so THIS is how it's called :;
): I have not known the right word for this kind of thinking yet. It's actually something the book Demian has made me stumble upon. <
3 This is great. I'm also digging the whole Alchemy thing and its symbols. I'm a chemist after all :;
):

EmsigesViech

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Just.Christine on Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:25 am

EmsigesViech wrote:Thank you very much, I just had a good look at those things but yet need to go deeper. Because woah. so THIS is how it's called :;
): I have not known the right word for this kind of thinking yet. It's actually something the book Demian has made me stumble upon. <
3 This is great. I'm also digging the whole Alchemy thing and its symbols. I'm a chemist after all :;
):

That way lies madness!! Lol! No, seriously though. Alchemy is a fascinating branch of philosophy and mysticism to study. You might want to consider picking up [url=Encyclopedia of Alchemy and Magic][/url]. Not sure why it's only showing a hardcover version. You can pick up a softcover for far less. Maybe they're out of softcover after the holiday rush. I'm sure it'll s how up again soon!
Just.Christine
Site Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EmsigesViech on Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:15 pm

Oiii, that's a hottie <
3 I first will take a good look at my library, I don't have an awful lot of money... Just a poor college student. Ah, magic. I am actually here to sniff around and see what other people do, believe in, how they practise. Because I am quite clueless Smile

EmsigesViech

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top