View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Anti-godspouse people

Post by Moon Rouge on Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:49 pm

Poppy.Meister wrote:
Lokakisa wrote:That's a creepy doll. lol

It reminds me of the twilight zone doll, Talky Tina. "
I'm Talky Tina, and I don't like you."
Laughing

How lucky we are I goggled before I answered! Which must tell you I know nada about Talky Tina. Surprised

At first, Christine, I thought you told me: I don't like you! Question Evil or Very Mad Question

It is all well now.

I could write a small book about the Blythe dolls, including how to scalp, and open the head, and remove the eyes. :ugeek:
I know nothing about any other dolls. Razz
Moon Rouge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Just.Christine on Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:47 pm

Oh! No no no! That would be a fucked up and cowardly way to tell someone you don't like them. And I would know. The southern California drug culture is full of that sort of fucked up talk.

No! I like you just fine! I wouldn't converse in PM about personal stuff otherwise. I like everybody here. Smile
Just.Christine
Site Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Rouge on Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:08 am

Christine, I sometimes read too fast, since I know it, and see the strange things, I go 2 or 3 x over!
I wouldn't call it cowardly but helluva open, would made me thing 'what did I do now'? LOL
Don't worry, about it, I though it was funny! And I know you didn't mean it that way! (Wiki something cited the sentence as you wrote it)
Moon Rouge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shadytrashvoid on Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:12 pm

I love that in this community there's generally the opinion that it doesn't matter how you find him. I feel that to be very true. I first heard about Loki as a child when I saw "
The Mask"
with Jim Carey. I've always loved the idea of a trickster and a god of mischief. If I'm 100% honest though I didn't start actively working with Him until after MCU. I knew enough about Loki to know that the movie version wasn't accurate but I'd be lying if I said that Marvel!Loki wasn't the door he used to come into my life.

I've heard many people say that he doesn't seem to mind the Marvel!Loki and for a while I was confused as to why he seemed to mind it so much from me. I actually had an awful experience after ignoring him and deciding to watch one of the Thor movies.

For me, fandoms and fantasy have actually been a very destructive force in my life. They've formed a social crutch that removed me from genuine social interaction and replaced my need for real life relationships. I've always had friends and usually a wide circle, but I've always relied on fantasy and fandoms to fill in the gaps in my life that I wasn't happy with.

I'd almost "
augment"
my day to day life and social interactions with fantastical imaginary shit. It made me feel more important and for 20 years I didn't even realise it was a big deal. It came to a head late last year when I had been on tumblr about 8 months and was at the peak of my involvement in my various fandoms. I stopped going out as much, I stopped doing things that weren't related to fandom, and I started to really, deeply, genuinely care about things that happened in my favourite tv shows, movies and books. Much more than was healthy.

It's only in the last few months, working with Loki and pondering his intensely negative response to both Marvel!Loki and other fandom things, that I've been able to see this behaviour for what it is.

I'm not talking about being a nerd or just being in fandoms and having fun. I was literally obsessed and still struggle with intrusive thoughts related to this. I can't have a conversation with a friend without simultaneously imagining having the same conversation with that friend and a bunch of fictional characters.

Loki is giving me the strength to deal with this and if it weren't for his aggressive reaction to Marvel!Loki it's possible I still wouldn't have realised what a dark place I was in.

shadytrashvoid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Rouge on Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:15 am

This is funny, I just now finished watching The Mask with Jim Carrey on disc, one of my all time faves. I adore Jim Carrey for all his work, he is hilarious! For the first time not long ago I've seen one his old interview on You Tube. He made the audience to do things saying magic word "
cinnamon' LOL I say Loki made him pic that word!
Moon Rouge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by journeyintoinsanity on Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:15 am

shadytrashvoid wrote:Loki is giving me the strength to deal with this and if it weren't for his aggressive reaction to Marvel!Loki it's possible I still wouldn't have realised what a dark place I was in.
That's good. I had a tendency to do the same thing with creating scenarios of my favorite characters, imagining conversations, etc. I tried writing fanfiction for a while, but it kinda fell by the wayside. It helped, I think, to hit the release valve on that overly obsessive behavior. (Yes, I tend to obsess;
I'm a Gemini.)

And Moon Rouge: cinnamon! Ha! I wouldn't be surprised if it were "
highly suggested!"
xD
journeyintoinsanity

View user profile https://journeyintoinsanity.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lokakisa on Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:34 am

Been there, done that, still do it ... I have a fantasy obsession also that I use as a crutch. So I know EXACTLY what you are talking about.
MCU was my window to move into Heathenism;
Loki does not mind it fortunately. I've been working really hard to separate the two.

Lokakisa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top