Apps

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Apps

Post by Just.Christine on Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:12 am

Except for astrology software, I've never put much stock in digitally generated divination. Astrology requires mathematical calculations that software can perform with great accuracy. But I had my doubts about runes or tarot.

However, I downloaded and tried two programs tonight: Galaxy Runes Pro and Galaxy Tarot Pro [I tried the free versions then quickly bought the ad-free versions.] Gotta say, I'm pretty impressed. I was really surprised at the runes and cards that turned up. I did a rune reading first and then a tarot spread on relationships. Although different oracles, the readings were eerily similar. I'd recommend trying out the free versions to see if it's something you'd like. If nothing else it's fun and they both double as tutorials if you want to memorize the runes and cards.

[url=Galaxy Runes Pro][/url]
Just.Christine
Site Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Apps

Post by journeyintoinsanity on Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:03 am

Yeah, I was skeptical about digital divination, too. Like, how can the cards or runes pick up your unique energy if it's on a screen? But that's cool that it works. I need some astrology software. Do you use a program that you could recommend? Astrology's next on my "
Research the Crap Out of It"
list. :;
):
journeyintoinsanity

View user profile https://journeyintoinsanity.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Rouge on Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:43 am

I do to, like warm up and feel the runes before I cast or pick them. I'm not good with tarots.
I have rune cards I made in 2003. I never understood the rune meanings back then, why I downloaded them and printed them, I don't know. Loki?!!
I also downloaded a lot of Norse myths back then and failed to read them.

In addition, the rune meaning changes by where it lays and it is a lot more complex than most shortened versions on line say.

The above mentioned app is using Oswald the Runemaker resources: http://www.runemaker.com/runemaker.shtml
Moon Rouge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top