Post by Kohana-Von-Fox on Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:16 am

More to come

Son of Loki and Angrboda

Kohana-Von-Fox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fenrir

Post by fleah on Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:36 pm

i've only ever seen Him in wolf-form, huge and black, with glowing eyes.
first i met Him in a dream. Loki brought Him along. i remember putting my hand into His mouth, for whatever reason.
i call on Him, when i can't deal with my emotional pain anymore. i give my pain to Him as an offering. it feeds Him and brings me relief.
just did this tonight. i'm glad i still have some of beth's incense sticks for Him, so i have something to offer besides the pain. after all, giving Him pain is not just an offering, but also asking for relief. so i feel its better to have something else to offer, too.
He visited me unexpectedly once or twice. i woke up at night to this huge dark presence. scared at first, i then recognized Him and greeted Him. He then came over and lied down beside me, and i put my hand into His fur. i remember feeling protected. i think, if i have ever anything nasty in my room, i can call on Him.

fleah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bsa on Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:36 am

tyr put his mouth into wolfs mouth to show good faith, that the aesir would hold their word true and good, tyr wasn't being entirely honest and knew it, so lost his hand.
(I am not one of the anti wolf types)
maybe a bit of symbolism in more ways than one, are you being open and honest with me, place your hand in my mouth.

to add to a thread in general words.
much misunderstood, not for everyone, not always easy, he doesn't seek unwanted attention, worth remembering a respectful approach, if he is around then play nice, wolf can take more than pain, but it can leave gaps in several ways. if you can, and he is willing, talk he has an interesting story, if you call him friend or more then you are lucky.

bsa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bsa on Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:52 pm

Haven't thought much about wolf in a while, then something came to my notice today, so thought I would write some of my own thoughts, wolf has been around before, he isn't popular in many places and has been hurt, trust isn't neccesarilly one of his strong points, he is an interesting one to meet, but in no way should be considered fluffy or juat a misunderstood little puppy, thoughtful, patient and helpful with those he chooses to be, his choice being key words, at times he is misunderstood, but respect and openness in approaching him is a good idea, or in other words play nice, if he isn't interested then poke him at your own peril.
He has helped many, he is the source of hope in suffering, bound with his jaws open the river called hope comes from him, words if he favours you are loyal, protective, helpful, though he can take away what he is offered, once gone, things are gone
Strangely I like wolf well enough, I ponder what vision people will have of him soon, he has been many good things to people who are lost.
Wolf is more than just a wolf, a strong independently minded one who follows his own ways, not a bad thing, just be aware that he can see things rather differently. General words about wolf written now, there are some in wolfs favour who love him dearly, as some don't see past the general bad perception of Loki, many don't see past wolf being a being of cosmic world change.
That said, I wait to see what happens, another film is out in November, I didn't recognise their vision of hel in the trailer, a film called Thor 3 ragnarok with a clip of a giant wolf. What new things will appear soon? A new wave of anti sentiment? A clip I mentioned earlier came to me today, picture a giant wolf and a caption underneath of, fenrir, hiya puppy, yea an amusing image showing some of us see wolf in a friendly way, buy again- not cute ickle misunderstood harmless puppy. I await in a few months a series of marvel based trouble, after all it appears Loki is in the film too. So I thought I would write this before marvel.
Wolf can be a good friend and more with those he chooses, but he chooses who he wants to engage with. Thinking big bad ass wolf types and such may learn that the hard way.
That said I hope I am wrong and marvel stuff has run its course, wolf deserves respect when approached, anyways, I tried to be vaguely balancef , I like wolf, but I also know he is more than generally thought.

bsa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum