Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Professional diviners

Post by Darkamber on Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:27 am

I have heard a lot of good about these:

[url=Del Tashlin][/url]

[url=Elizabeth Vongvisith][/url]

[url=Nornoriel Lokason][/url]

Does anyone have any more diviners that you've tried and are satisfied with?

Twitter: Darkamber Dragon
Darkamber
Site Admin

View user profile https://darkamberdragon.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Professional diviners

Post by Darkamber on Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:45 am

I have asked Nornoriel for help with channeling Loki to answer some questions, and I got some good, long messages which cleared things up.
He has been of great help to me.

Darkamber
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by journeyintoinsanity on Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:03 pm

I'm hoping he can help me. As soon as my damn money turns up. :/
journeyintoinsanity

View user profile https://journeyintoinsanity.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lokakisa on Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:42 am

I'd like to recommend Beth Wodandis.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/FiberWytch?se ... _leftnav_3

Lokakisa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by journeyintoinsanity on Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:10 pm

I had a reading done by Miaerowyn over on The Forest Witch. She's a devotee of Odin, among others, and she had been offering her readings for free to see if it was something people were interested in. Lo and behold, yes, they were! She's opening an etsy shop next week, I believe. Even if you don't want a reading from her, I would recommend that you at least take a peek at her blog. She's a really sweet person, too. Smile She helped me get some answers (through a card reading assisted by Odin) that have really helped me out with my bad experience.
[url:jb4jkyrm]https:
//theforestwitch.
wordpress.
com/[/url:jb4jkyrm]
journeyintoinsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Lokakisa on Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:08 pm

Has anyone used this diviner on Etsy?
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BlackCrowRedFox

I'm thinking I want a second opinion from someone who doesn't know me or sells anything that I buy or reads my blog or anything at all that would hint at my interests.

Or this one?
https://www.etsy.com/shop/thiscrookedcrown

Lokakisa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by journeyintoinsanity on Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:40 pm

I haven't used either of them. But if it were me, I'd go with the cheapest one on either shop, just to see how it goes before buying the more expensive stuff.
journeyintoinsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Lokakisa on Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:18 am

So Seb has quit reading and Beth is going on hiatus soon.
I respect their decisions, but I'm kinda bummed too. On the one hand it would save me money lol but on the other I worry that I'll just go willy-nilly shopping with some New Ager and get shitty readings since I'm so desperate for contact and spiritual interaction.
If you read Seb's post about it, I was one of the people that he had to refund. I haven't talked about it much, but I had been doing some divination work with runes/tarot/pendulum to try to get to know my spirit guide/whatever the fuck you call it-person from the Cat tribe of Vanaheim. I purchased a channeling to get a confirmation, because of self-doubts and horror stories about impostors. I'd kept quiet so there would be no influence and then I could surprise everyone with a blog post about it or something. I had this sneaking suspicion to not wait too late to purchase one, and I also had this sense of guilt from reading his blog;
there were enough hints to build a house that Seb was getting burned out. He had estimated doing my reading yesterday or today, and I was so excited when I logged into my email this morning, only to see a refund notice. Sad
I don't know whether to ask Beth for help;
I mean really Seb is the one who seems to have the most dealings with the Vanic elves.
Y'know, I respect these people restructuring their time and taking care of themselves, and I know that life happens and things sometimes have to change, but damn if I don't just get depressed reading their blogs sometimes and feel guilty even doing business with them. I very rarely comment or contact them now.
I said a prayer this morning for their wellness, and everyone here too ... but I can't help feeling a bit selfishly depressed.

ETA: Beth is hinting that she might quit too. Good grief. Who is going to fill the gap? There's no one left but those angel-channelers and goddess-power types.
I'm not at the point where I trust my divinations. Particularly my pendulums. They swing 'yes' too much and contradict themselves.

*needs a little cheese to go with her whine*

Another ETA: Well it's official for Beth too. I find myself internalizing blame for this, only because of the sheer coincidence of things going downhill for them after I started doing business with them. I feel like I've done something wrong and contributed to their problems somehow ... you know how when you read their general statements about their clientele and feel like they're talking about you? It doesn't help that mine was one that got refunded, but I'd probably feel just as guilty if Seb had completed it too, having to hear how burned out he is afterwards. At this point I wouldn't be surprised to see him disappear completely, if not for the fact that he still needs to advertise his shop.
In my defense, I think their boundaries weren't clear to begin with. I thought the psychic stuff was the biggest part of their businesses, I didn't know the limits of asking for help/info, and when you run a business don't you expect people to buy from you? I shouldn't feel guilty for purchasing an active Etsy listing, right? Now in the few months that I've been a customer, there's constant talk of how people took up too much of their time, and I feel stupid for asking the things I did in readings. In all frankness I misunderstood what they offered and what they stood for. Now it's like "
go learn it yourself so I have more time to make things"
and it feels like such a brush-off. I think they're discounting the comfort and reassurance for headblind people that service provided. For the gods' sake, they ran blogs and interacted with comments, sometimes carrying on long conversations with certain people, and now I feel like I was such a bother. >
.<
Argh I don't know why I let this get to me so much.

Lokakisa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Just.Christine on Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:17 pm

Please don't blame yourself for this. I doubt it was you, it was just timing. If not you it would have been someone else.
Channelling and other oracular work is very draining. I don't do it but its very nature would indicate the energy drain on a person.

Try focusing your attention to other aspects of your relationships. Perhaps you should explore the 'whys' of the desperation for contact. I fully understand 'god-hunger' and sometimes I feel so frustrated and lonely and desperate too. My finances forbid that I consult with professional readers so I've had to do without. I'm actually glad for it now because it seems so....addictive. And heaven knows I've got an addictive personality!

Don't berate yourself for pouting either. You feel normal human disappointment.

Youmdo well to pray for Seb and Beth. Your all to human selfish inclinations will disappear quickly. You can't send a blessing out into the world without including yourself. Unless you're settling ripe destiny, which I think I am. My karma sucks.
Just.Christine
Site Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Rouge on Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:57 pm

I don't doubt the oracular seidr and deity channeling drain one's energy, no doubt about it.
I also think there was some motion on Etsy against this kind of services and deals. Seb and Beth may be closing them to protect themselves because some new Etsy policy. Kisa, I believe you are not to blame whatsoever. Don't think this way at all.
Moon Rouge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by journeyintoinsanity on Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:05 pm

I seriously doubt it was you, Kisa.  I think they bit off more than they could chew and it just got to be too much.  And Beth and Seb aren't the only ones bowing out.  I've seen two other tarot readers that are on indefinite hiatus.  Must be somethnig in the water...  There aren't very many channelers or diviners that cater to folks like us.  Like you said, a lot of them are angelic channelers or general New Agers.  I did find someone who reads runes, though.  She's in my local Norse group and she's really good.  Her name is Claire and she just opened an Etsy shop.  https://www.etsy.com/shop/StormhorseDivination  I haven't met her personally yet, but she seems really nice, and she knows her runes very well.  Her prices are a fraction of what Beth and Seb were charging.  I had her do a 7 rune spread and it was $10.  I told her I needed help figuring out where my spiritual path was going.  (I didn't mention being a godspouse or anything, but I did let her know that I was pretty woo-inclined.)  I did this a few days after Beth's seidhr, since I couldn't contact my Iron Wood family. I was pretty down about it, too.  But her reading was good, very insightful.  Gave me a lot to think about.  Even without saying anything specific to her, she picked up really well on the issues I was dealing with.

I wish there were more seidhr people out there.  I still haven't heard anything back from Ljot, so I assume that he or she (I'm actually not sure now) is still eyeballs-deep with unpacking from moving.  So there's at least one other person out there that's on Team Norse that does seidhr.  At least, until he/she gets burned out, too.  <!-- s:? -->:? <!-- s:? -->
journeyintoinsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Just.Christine on Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:41 am

I think there's more going on than what's in the water. Now No-no/ Sebastian is getting ready to ditch his blog as well. He made a link to his new fresh start blog but says he's only making two posts a week plus Etsy advertising. I don't think he's going to make the new blog open for comments either.

I wonder what's really going on.
Just.Christine
Site Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkamber on Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:01 am

Now Columbine of "
Queen of the Waiting Ones"
has stopped doing oracular services as well.
All these people know each other, AFAIK.
Makes you wonder what's been going on behind the scenes.

Darkamber
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Just.Christine on Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:36 am

Darkamber wrote:Now Columbine of "
Queen of the Waiting Ones"
has stopped doing oracular services as well.
All these people know each other, AFAIK.
Makes you wonder what's been going on behind the scenes.

It's kind of spooky really. :/
What reasons are they giving? I mean besides No-no?
Just.Christine
Site Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by journeyintoinsanity on Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:31 pm

You think maybe it was all coordinated? Not coincidence?
journeyintoinsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Lokakisa on Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:12 pm

I'm still perturbed about this. I mis-spoke about blaming myself as the cause of the fall-out, I have very little to do with the majority of the problems they hinted at. Just being one of the last clients and the general atmosphere of the blogs has got me down. On top of all this I had ordered a gift for the Cat tribe and it got refunded too for being on backorder! ;
p
I've spent way too much time today trying to write out my feelings here, going back and forth about being sympathetic yet they pulled the rug out from under active customers and those who planned to get in during the timeframe. I'm left feeling like I'm such a damn burden to them because I decided to shop and read their blogs.
I think I could've handled this better if Seb had told me he couldn't do it at the time of purchase. He built an expectation that it would be fulfilled then dropped a bomb at the last minute. Of course I appreciated his honesty and the refund, but it was still a huge let down followed by Beth not wanting to take over his clients.
I like Beth, I really do. But she has been copycatting Seb a lot. Would she have quit so suddenly if he hadn't?

I took down the page on my blog that had my all reading results. I'm tempted to scrub as much of the Vanatru references as I can too. I feel like my blog was built on a lie, or built on greed ... that is perhaps too harsh, but if Seb disappears then the Vanic stuff dries up. While alfar lore is historical and all, I'm still really skeptical (particularly pertaining to Seb's work which no one else talks about anywhere else) and a final confirmation from a channeling before I took a break from purchasing any more could've gone a long way to helping my spirit practice. I'm still interested in wights and elves as it pertains to Heathen lore, but I have no idea where to go from here. (I'm also on the hunt for Northern spirit lore involving cats, but they seem to be more connected to trolls and witches.) I honestly admit to selfishness in wanting an answer. But had I gotten an answer then saw the post about the burn-out, I'd probably still feel guilty and wonder if I got a true clear reading. At this point I may find myself leaning more towards Lokean witchcraft in general and not focusing on Vanaheim. *shrugs*
This whole brush-off attitude of "
learn it yourself, you don't need us"
has me really frustrated. It belittles my purchases. It belittles my results, It belittles my need for reassurance due to lack of a godphone. It makes me feel bad that I can't make sense of my own efforts and looked to others for help. I feel disillusioned now, as if I wasted money contributing to peoples' burn-outs rather than something meaningful.
It belittles what they offer too;
I'm like why learn divination if it's such a goddamn hardship that can be so easily thrown away at a moment's notice? Now diviners are dropping out left and right? Should I even take it seriously anymore? Or is it just a profit scheme that can be tossed aside when they decide "
Oh I like making necklaces better."

Watching the blogroll today I see a few others stepping up to the plate. I can't decide whether to buy from anyone now just to have them turn around and talk about how stressed it makes them. (please note that I am not insulting people for being stressed, we've all been there)

This all just burns my biscuits. Not to mention that Poppy is right, and I need to examine my own motives here (and addictions).

Lokakisa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Just.Christine on Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:44 pm

I've said it before and I doubt this will be the last time I say this:

Being an Oracle is a spiritual gift to be practice with reverence, gratitude and care.
Oracle readings of any sort should NEVER BE PAID FOR IN COIN!
And all the shit going down is why. The only thing I could ever charge money for would be erecting a natal chart. And that's the only part I would charge for-not the interpretation.
When money comes into the picture the gifts are abused. Not on purpose, mind you, but that's just what happens.
When a person relies on earnings from readings, they find themselves obligated to provide the service even when it's not in anyone's best interests. Then comes burn-out and the people who have become dependent on the help are left flailing.
Take it as a blessing in disguise. You have time for self examination AND recouping some lost income.
Just.Christine
Site Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lokakisa on Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:32 pm

*nod nod*
I'm on the fence about compensation. In the old days, oracular work was repaid with food and housing, maybe clothing and jewels too. Or gifts paid to the temple which the priests benefitted from. Whatever worked for the culture/time period.
That system doesn't really work now. There is no government backing for non-Christians, no king to hand down treasures, no local community for seidhwomen to go traveling amongst. Bartering for their time wouldn't pay the electric bill or rent.
I'm starting to think that those who want to charge money for divination should let that be their only service and not start side-work. I have no idea what kind of living you can make on that though. Frankly I don't know how anyone could make a living off Etsy in the first place.
I agree though that when money is involved there is the greed factor. Seb says that free readings lead to manipulation and that money changing hands leads to ethics. Well not everyone is ethical.
I really misunderstood the kind of business they had and where their income flowed from. They did a disservice to themselves and their customers by continuing to push on and advertise services they couldn't provide all for the sake of some extra dollars.
I believe them when they say it is a time-whore and draining experience, and the money goes towards the offerings they make too. I totally get that everything they do takes time and money and they have bills to pay.
I watched as they gradually started to make better decisions for themselves, then was shocked when the truth came out and it was all yanked out from under us.
I wont deny that I may have been too curious and treated them like pseudo-clergy at times. And I apologized to them and stopped doing it. They made mistakes, I made mistakes, and I can only imagine their dealings with other customers.
I think two things surprised me the most - how quickly it escalated (and the conspiracy theories are already abounding), and the fact that Beth quit. She has been really good to establish better boundaries and maintain more privacy and distance and managing of her time, like you never see her engage in long conversations through blog comments (and she did not complain as much on her blog about it so we never even knew really). I was all for them taking a break for certain projects or seasonal things or whatever.
But damn, sudden and permanent ... and all done at the same time.

Lokakisa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by journeyintoinsanity on Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:01 pm

Yeah, I don't know, either. I imagine that channeling and seidhr is quite draining, but why not try to manage the workload? I mean, yeah, it would take people longer to get results, but if you limited your time to like 3 readings per session, wouldn't that be easier? I don't know. And I don't know how many divination clients they had. Maybe that wouldn't have worked.

I don't know if the Vanatru would completely dry up, per se. There are other bloggers that are Vanatru. Ember Cooke and Pagan Church Lady are the first ones to come to mind. And they write pretty frequently about their experiences. Granted, their experiences aren't the same as Seb's, but what they contribute is pretty good. I don't know who's going to step up and fill in that gap, if anyone. I was talking to a friend of mine about there not being anything like Voices of Vanaheim for the Rokkr. I've only found like 3 resources, one being Kaldera. Everything else is the Brosatru talking about how "
awful"
Loki and His Family are. *eyeroll* I [i]really[i] wish my phone was working properly so I could contribute some UPG. Ugh...

I digress from the topic. (As usual-- Ha!) It did escalate quickly. It went from a temporary hiatus to "
adios, muchachos"
within a matter of days. I mean, are any of the other seidhr workers and diviners out there comfortable with the concept of other-souled people? Do they have any experience with that? Is there anybody else out there that is comfortable channeling our Gods, or does Loki scare the pants off of them? (Ha, ha! That didn't come out right! Or maybe it did! XD) Miaerowyn is an awesome tarot reader, and I need to ask her if she can accomodate other-souled clients, and if she knows how to interpret stuff like that.
journeyintoinsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Just.Christine on Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 pm

"
Seb says that free readings lead to manipulation and that money changing hands leads to ethics. Well not everyone is ethical."

Wow. What a load! I'm sorry but that's pure, weapons-grade baloneyum.
I'm sure she meant every word of it and is sincere but that's just pure, bullshit self justification. If that's what a person has to tell themselves to make it okay, then deep down they really know better.

If a person who does free readings can't put their foot down and draw healthy boundaries, then they don't need to be giving readings at all. If a person thinks money changing hands leads to ethics..

Come ON! Are you fucking SERIOUS? Hellooo? That's some serious self deception there.

I don't know anything about conspiracies but it's extremely suspicious that three people drop their practices like a lead balloon.
I'm sure the three of them probably know each other, they probably have discussions on how to practice their businesses with co-operation rather than competition.

Another possibility, and this one's sort of ugly...

Well remember the whole New coca-cola back in the 80's? Everyone hates it so they bring back original coke?

Well if "
original Coke"
comes back at even higher prices? Well, you get the point.

Man I've been fucked so hard by life it's hard not to think that way. I don't think this will happen, but its hope for the best, be prepared for the worst
Just.Christine
Site Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by journeyintoinsanity on Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:11 pm

Poppy.Meister wrote:
Well remember the whole New coca-cola back in the 80's? Everyone hates it so they bring back original coke?

Well if "
original Coke"

Man I've been fucked so hard by life it's hard not to think that way. I don't think this will happen, it's Seb says that free readings lead to manipulation and that money changing hands leads to ethics. Well not everyone is ethical.hope for the best, be prepared for the worst

I DO remember that. I was also kind of thinking that maybe this is some kind of marketing ploy between them, but I hate thinking like that. Still, if it looks like bullshit and smells like bullshit, it sure as shit ain't a rosebush. I don't know, man.

And that whole 'paying for readings encourages ethics' mentality is bull hockey, too. If anything, I would think that money changing hands corrupts and increases the greed factor. :/
journeyintoinsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Just.Christine on Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:19 pm

journeyintoinsanity wrote:
Poppy.Meister wrote:

Well if "
original Coke"

Man I've been fucked so hard by life it's hard not to think that way. I don't think this will happen, it's Seb says that free readings lead to manipulation and that money changing hands leads to ethics. Well not everyone is ethical.hope for the best, be prepared for the worst

I DO remember that. I was also kind of thinking that maybe this is some kind of marketing ploy between them, but I hate thinking like that. Still, if it looks like bullshit and smells like bullshit, it sure as shit ain't a rosebush. I don't know, man.

And that whole 'paying for readings encourages ethics' mentality is bull hockey, too. If anything, I would think that money changing hands corrupts and increases the greed factor. :/

I know. It sort of gives a nasty feeling inside. Regardless, there's some funky karma going on here... :-/
Just.Christine
Site Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lokakisa on Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:43 pm

Haha I had visions of the Soup Nazi from Seinfeld - "
no soup for you!"

It's too easy to sit back and criticize their business decisions and think why the hell didn't they put limits, turn off their email at certain times, etc. I guess it doesn't matter now.
You're absolutely right about the Rokkr, and I don't know how much of Kaldera's material is any good.
And yeah I follow those people you mentioned but Eshnahai comes out of Seb only it seems. At least we know Rokkr are in the lore.

Guys I could be mis-quoting Seb. I do remember him telling me that for himself, charging money meant he had standards, and he would turn down clients rather than take all the money. I know he has turned down conflict-of-interest situations and he has discouraged me from purchasing more readings before. Though you might also look at it like he just didn't want to take the time to do them. They can talk all they want about people learning this for themselves but they might as well fess up and get it all out in the open that they're tired of all the "
does Loki love me"
crap and whatever else. And he did give me a refund instead of muddling through a half-assed channeling which I wouldn't have been able to trust. So I'm damned if I do, damned if I don't, I think I would've had something to rant about either way. My only complaint is that it was so sudden while they still had active purchases.
But he has vehemently advocated for charging money and charging a lot, in fact he seems to bash those who are cheaper. And yeah it's tempting to look at all of this as price-gouging and scams and cooperation and who knows what. I'm fine with them charging money to pay bills. I know they have a lot of people asking questions and seeking help/advice. Can you imagine if they offered free readings? They'd be swarmed. I know I have complained about whether I'm getting told something I want to hear just because I've paid for it, and to hear them come out with this "
I'm so stressed"
talk makes me question everything I got this year, like they were just going through the motions to make ends meet. I have no idea.
They say permanent retirement but I would not be surprised to see them change their minds next year. I suspect there will continue to be changes of style and products, and maybe Seb is better off writing books instead. I hope that both of them can put together the jist of what people are clamoring for and try to offer it in some other way to satisfy the masses. They have got to realize that people get tired of talking to the walls and not getting a response, especially when you're trying to contact someone you don't even know their name or if they even exist. I was totally okay with the idea of talking to Loki through tarot, at least I sort of know Him. I was totally okay with the thought of backing off of divination purchases except for this one confirmation. Now that it's been ripped away I feel angry, and it's probably silly and trivial and insensitive.

New Coke, ha! I remember a Mad, no, Cracked magazine spoof on ST:TNG which had a can of New New New Coke sitting on Geordi's console. lol

Lokakisa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonwings on Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:38 pm

You guys do have good points. I can't speak for Seb, but for Beth, she was very cautious in her reading, letting me know what she was getting, but to take anything that I get from other people's readings with a grain of salt - including hers. But yeah, I agree about the whole money thing... half of me doesn't understand it, and some of me sort of does, the other part of me is just sort of flailing around at the moment.

I do wonder what's going on behind the scenes, but I guess if people move on to other shops or what have you, then if it is a marketing ploy, well, it may not work out well for them.

On a side note, I made a little shrine for Loki (just thought it seemed like a good idea) and posted it online - and soon someone wanted one. I think I may message the person and tell them how I did it. I would feel a little awkward trying to make one for someone else. Mostly because my anxiety would get in the way and I'd probably go into a full blown panic attack. Sad

So we'll see what's going to happen. Hopefully it'll all work out in the end.
Dragonwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lokakisa on Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:46 am

I found a new diviner, well "diviners" since it's a husband and wife team.
Etsy - https://www.etsy.com/shop/darksecretcreations
or Bonanza - http://www.bonanza.com/booths/DarkSecretCreations
The shops are pretty similar; I think the Bonanza booth has additional jewelry. Also on Bonanza you get an automatic 10% discount in their store when you choose something $30 or more. So yeah, get a Norse god channeling for less than $30. Not bad, right?
They're very friendly and communicative, and will contact you to clarify what you need, and they have a good turn around time. Also they let you ask follow-up questions without the guilt trip and annoyance of some other people we know. I think my communications mostly came from Melody so I can't speak for how Dwayne is.
Okay so, you can ask up to five questions. I asked four for Loki. You get the response written in the god/ess' words in both email and a PDF.
I don't think they practice seidr. It seems like automatic writing (or typing in this case) as there were several typos.
The message I got was overall encouraging, with suggestions on how to connect, and that everything was alright and not be so hard on myself, He's proud and happy, etc.
I was feeling desperate at the time (it seemed like Loki was distant) but I can tell I still retain the anger and skepticism from previous divination experiences, so I'm on the fence about this.
I did not tell them I was a godspouse, curious to see what would come through ... nothing specific but I was told that Melody felt His pride, happiness and love for me. I guess you can look at that different ways - did she really connect and Loki just kept it quiet for my sake, or what? I mean I guess you have to word your questions carefully/specifically, and I did not ask specifically about that relationship. I'm debating now on what kind of follow-up I want to ask, but I'm not sure how to word my feelings without feeding them info, know what I mean? Like if I say I'm a godspouse, they'll come back with "oh yeah, He said x" and then I wont know whether to believe it or not.

For the price though, it's worth a shot, and I still give Loki credit for the response as it was good advice. I didn't necessarily get told what I wanted to hear (it wasn't a simple romantic coddling), I got told what I needed to hear (like work on meditation! lol it is the same tips you guys have told me about and I haven't done them...), even a warning about further inner battles and upcoming dredging up of old emotions that could cause me some emotional and physical problems. But it's all for the good as I stand up to it and find my courage as blockages are removed and my energy and abilities rise to the surface, or something like that.

Lokakisa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top